Danny McBride discusses Alien Covenant with Rolling Stone magazine

Started by BonesawT101, Jul 06, 2016, 03:19:33 PM

Author
Danny McBride discusses Alien Covenant with Rolling Stone magazine (Read 45,077 times)

Mustangjeff

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jul 30, 2016, 04:49:49 PM
And he got to choose his weapon, which is a shotgun. And reiterates that shit hits the fan fast.

Corporal Hicks

McBride has one. Daniels has one. They're loving their shotguns!

Necronomicon II

"It gets darker, and darker, and darker." Hell yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing him in this!

SuicideDoors

Man I'm loving these McBride tidbits so much!! Closer in tone to Alien  8) describing his interactions with Fassbender's android produced a genuine ear to ear smile

BishopShouldGo

Hopefully Fassbender has dialogue and scenes on par with his in Prometheus...

NickisSmart

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 31, 2016, 08:16:04 AM

Where is it said/shown that McBride has a shotty?

I'm guessing they'll be not using them in space.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: NickisSmart on Jul 31, 2016, 07:28:27 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 31, 2016, 08:16:04 AM

Where is it said/shown that McBride has a shotty?

The interview that was posted on the last page.

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Jul 31, 2016, 06:06:36 PM
Man I'm loving these McBride tidbits so much!! Closer in tone to Alien  8) describing his interactions with Fassbender's android produced a genuine ear to ear smile

Yeah, I'm really digging McBride's interviews. He's saying the right things and pushing my buttons.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 31, 2016, 08:16:04 AMMcBride has one. Daniels has one. They're loving their shotguns!

Everyone knows shotguns are the weapon of choice for pest control.

NickisSmart

I like that he got uncomfortable acting across from Fassbender, never having been in a movie with an android, before, and becoming uncomfortable when the person across from him never, ever showed any emotion. I loved that, in Prometheus, with David 8, but I think it will be a lot better in a more Alien-like setting, like with Ash--never reacting. Just watching.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 01, 2016, 09:42:44 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 31, 2016, 08:16:04 AMMcBride has one. Daniels has one. They're loving their shotguns!

Everyone knows shotguns are the weapon of choice for pest control.

Also a good choice for use on spaceships. Less chance of a hull breach.

Also great for people who can't aim.

Corporal Hicks

True on both counts. I like me some sci-fi guns so I'm hoping we get a better look at it and it's actually something with some effort put into it.

HuDaFuK

And not like the Prometheus guns which were just regular weapons with bits painted orange :P

NickisSmart

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 01, 2016, 05:38:05 PM
And not like the Prometheus guns which were just regular weapons with bits painted orange :P

And blue laser-daisies. :)

NickisSmart

"Aliens, shotguns, and spaceships." Sounds like Ridley's pulling a James Cameron, almost.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed