Concept Art

Started by ikarop, Feb 13, 2013, 12:02:52 AM

Author
Concept Art (Read 7,867 times)

ikarop

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Is it possible for THIS game to be made?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Bioware could do that.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Very cool concept pieces.

Makes the disapointment even stronger. :P

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dat Queen in the lab...f**k man, that looks amazing. :'(

Quote from: RC on Feb 13, 2013, 12:50:41 AM
Bioware could do that.

But then EA would make us pay for the ending after no one likes the original. :P

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

is that a jockey in the tube closest on picture 4?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 13, 2013, 01:45:20 AM
But then EA would make us pay for the ending after no one likes the original. :P
I see wut u did der.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

But no one forced anyone to pay money for the extended cut...it was FREE!!!!

Aceburster

Aceburster

I wish the hive material looked like that in the game. They always make the hive look like ass in theses games :(

locusta

locusta

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 13, 2013, 12:45:17 AM
Is it possible for THIS game to be made?

So good comment my friend. Sad thing is, I still canĀ“t laugh about it, cos this mess is just sooooo FU**ED UP!

It seems at least the concept department had high spirits once. Wonder where and when the fu** up started.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I don't know what those hexagonal wall panels are meant to be, but they introduce a very interesting pyschological perspective to that Queen picture, for some reason. Would love to see some wallpaper-sized versions of these pictures.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 14, 2013, 08:40:03 AM
I don't know what those hexagonal wall panels are meant to be, but they introduce a very interesting pyschological perspective to that Queen picture, for some reason. Would love to see some wallpaper-sized versions of these pictures.

Just a wild guess, but I'm guessing those panels on the walls have something to do with whatever they're doing with the Queen. Reminds me of the AvP film...maybe WY was doing the same thing that the Preds were doing, which would be that maybe they were trying to force her to lay eggs...? Idk.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I just noticed something...

Either the artist got the proportions wrong or, from the look of where that ovipositor's positioned, it seems as if at least two Queens might have originally been planned.

It's probably just a weird angle, but who knows? It shouldn't be able to reach that far around.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

its pretty obvious how Prometheus changed the story. gearbox obviously wanted to do something invovling jockeys

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Feb 15, 2013, 05:05:45 AM
its pretty obvious how Prometheus changed the story. gearbox obviously wanted to do something invovling jockeys
Where do you see things that point to that?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed