This game no longer available

Started by razeak, Oct 11, 2018, 01:28:03 AM

Author
This game no longer available (Read 8,314 times)

razeak

razeak

It's not listed on any of the big 3 digital stores anymore.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Well I looked at the google play store and you are right, its not for sale anymore for some reason but it still shows up in my library.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 12, 2018, 01:12:04 AM
Well I looked at the google play store and you are right, its not for sale anymore for some reason but it still shows up in my library.

Yep, it's supposed to be. You purchased it. "Predators" is still in my library.

Corporal Hicks

Is Predators still available?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 12, 2018, 07:04:06 AM
Is Predators still available?

Not on iOS. It's no longer in the store and the one I had downloaded was incompatible with recent updates.

Corporal Hicks

Same. I still had access to it in my library last I checked but it didn't work on my S8.

Voodoo Magic

Yeah, Predators hasn't been available on the Google Play store for many years now, but I downloaded it again (I think for my third time) from my library a couple days ago.

Was happy to find out it still runs on a Galaxy S7!

Corporal Hicks

I'm have to give it a go on my Galaxy Tab. I've still got the original one of those.

Stitch

Stitch

I tried to buy both the other day. AVP Evolution is still available, but only on the US Amazon app store. Predators can be bought in the UK Amazon app store, though. For 65p!

Frosty Venom

Well damn that sucks.

Monster Man

Monster Man

I missed the train on this one. Emulation is probably your only option now.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Holy crap, I remember having this game on my iPad and it was one of the few mobile games that were actually fun.
It's absolutely devastating that is gone now.
Like Fnaf plus

Wweyland

Wweyland

I'm also looking to revisit this through an emulator or other means.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 09, 2023, 02:25:57 PMI'm also looking to revisit this through an emulator or other means.
Oh cool, I probably would download a game from those sketchy download sites on google, I probably might get hacked or get a very bad virus, wish me luck

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed