Best missions for "farming" Honor/Xeno Points?

Started by Xenomrph, Nov 21, 2013, 12:54:53 PM

Author
Best missions for "farming" Honor/Xeno Points? (Read 9,244 times)

Xenomrph

So I've beaten the game and stuff, and now I'm just trying to accumulate enough Honor and Xeno Points to unlock all the armor and costume bits that I have left. Any tips on which levels or side missions are best for getting the most XP?

predxeno

Normally, I play the Alien and Predator infinite wave side missions; the longer you last, the more points you get.

aliens13

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 21, 2013, 12:54:53 PM
So I've beaten the game and stuff, and now I'm just trying to accumulate enough Honor and Xeno Points to unlock all the armor and costume bits that I have left. Any tips on which levels or side missions are best for getting the most XP?
Try with the alien level Temple Wars, you can win 30.000 Xeno Points. For the Predator i recommend you the Side Mission 4

Xenomrph

Great, thanks for the tips!

Engineer

Engineer

#4
I've been playing alien mission temple wars. Built up my alien really fast!! You definitely get between 20 and 30K easy each time...

PS. Also equip the warrior carved head... You get a 60% exp point bonus. Not sure if the exp points are different from the points you spend in the store, but it won't hurt. :-)


Hey! Here's a related question. What's the maximum level you can rank up to? I'm currently at level 33 as the alien...

Xenomrph

I don't know, to be honest - I just hit 32 as the Alien myself (and I'm 18 as the Predator).

Engineer

Hmm... I'm up to 40 now... Lol

Engineer

A couple things...

1) levels/ranks go beyond 50. I got my alien to level 50 while I was trying to unlock all armor/ability upgrades, and it's still going... Does anyone know where the levels cap off at?

2) has anyone else had trouble with the "marksman" predator achievement? I swear I've gone through mission after mission with 30+ kills using ONLY my shoulder cannon and it still hasn't unlocked... Am I missing something? That's one of the only achievements I haven't unlocked yet, and I'm starting to think it's glitched or something...

3) does anyone know what the maximum number of medikits/energy rechargers/rage rechargers you can purchase are?

predxeno

In response to #2, just keep trying and it will eventually unlock (most likely); I think something similar happened to me.

Engineer

Quote from: predxeno on Nov 26, 2013, 05:13:33 AM
In response to #2, just keep trying and it will eventually unlock (most likely); I think something similar happened to me.
Arg!! That's freakin frustrating!!!

predxeno

I don't think it's that much more; I recommend completing the level to make sure you saved your progress.

Engineer

Quote from: Engineer on Nov 26, 2013, 04:33:26 AM
A couple things...

1) levels/ranks go beyond 50. I got my alien to level 50 while I was trying to unlock all armor/ability upgrades, and it's still going... Does anyone know where the levels cap off at?

2) has anyone else had trouble with the "marksman" predator achievement? I swear I've gone through mission after mission with 30+ kills using ONLY my shoulder cannon and it still hasn't unlocked... Am I missing something? That's one of the only achievements I haven't unlocked yet, and I'm starting to think it's glitched or something...

3) does anyone know what the maximum number of medikits/energy rechargers/rage rechargers you can purchase are?

FYI... If anyone is interested, the maximum number of consumable items you can hold at one time is 99 (that's medikits, energy rechargers, and rage rechargers).

predxeno

Did you ever get that achievement you were aiming for?

Engineer

Quote from: predxeno on Nov 30, 2013, 11:22:42 PM
Did you ever get that achievement you were aiming for?
The marksman achievement? No, not yet. That and the two achievements related to the side missions are the only ones I have left. I can't get the side mission achievements because the side missions are all still locked. And the marksman achievement just won't unlock for me!  Beyond that, I'm at level (rank) 44 with my predator, have all armors/abilities/weapons unlocked and holding the maximum number of medikits and energy rechargers. My alien is a rank 50, and I have everything unlocked there too (only holding 10 rage rechargers though).

aliens13

Quote from: Engineer on Nov 30, 2013, 11:36:26 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Nov 30, 2013, 11:22:42 PM
Did you ever get that achievement you were aiming for?
The marksman achievement? No, not yet. That and the two achievements related to the side missions are the only ones I have left. I can't get the side mission achievements because the side missions are all still locked. And the marksman achievement just won't unlock for me!  Beyond that, I'm at level (rank) 44 with my predator, have all armors/abilities/weapons unlocked and holding the maximum number of medikits and energy rechargers. My alien is a rank 50, and I have everything unlocked there too (only holding 10 rage rechargers though).
I have a question, which one is the last side mission?

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed