Started by CelticP, Sep 10, 2007, 09:46:24 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld (Read 46,791 times)

CelticP

CelticP

K.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

SiL's right. The door is still open until the movies either acknowledge O'Bannon's original intention (hopefully) or come up with an alternate background. Thus, that origin is far from scrapped.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Sep 10, 2007, 10:21:08 PM
SiL's right. The door is still open until the movies either acknowledge O'Bannon's original intention (hopefully) or come up with an alternate background. Thus, that origin is far from scrapped.

Corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrect!

CelticP

CelticP

Meh, I wouldnt have an issue seeing PredPlanet.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: SiL on Sep 10, 2007, 10:18:48 PM
Quote from: CelticP on Sep 10, 2007, 10:15:07 PM
Cant do Alien...cuz, we dont know where THEY come from...

Quote from: Horhey on Sep 10, 2007, 10:14:42 PM
Becouse the idea was scrapped so its irrelevant.

QuoteHow does that make the comment that it was the Alien's home world in the original script invalid? And no, the idea was never really scrapped. We still don't know where they came from.

Well, we know they didnt come from LV-426.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Horhey on Sep 10, 2007, 10:23:08 PM
No we don't. Nothing we hear from the executives contradicts the original plan, and Ripley never even set foot on the planet - How would she know whether or not the Aliens were from there?

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: SiL on Sep 10, 2007, 10:24:17 PM
Quote from: Horhey on Sep 10, 2007, 10:23:08 PM
No we don't. Nothing we hear from the executives contradicts the original plan, and Ripley never even set foot on the planet - How would she know whether or not the Aliens were from there?

Yea you're right. She could of been wrong. She had no way of knowing for sure.

CelticP

CelticP

The WHOLE planet could have had a city, and whatnot...just either hidden, or, far out there...we dont know...

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: CelticP on Sep 10, 2007, 10:22:56 PM
Meh, I wouldnt have an issue seeing PredPlanet.

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

I think just seeing a ship come to earth and leave an Alien in the jungle killing folks works. Why fix something that ain't broke?

The reason it worked is because the audiance is just as clueless as to the idenitity of this assailant as the Solidiers are. Seeing there homeworld takes this, shits on it, and throws it out of the f**king window.

The mystery = gone.

CelticP

CelticP

I dunno, I've had this image of the Wolf, sitting in a darkish room, when an alarm goes off, he gets his gear, and goes....or something to that extent....

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I bet we'll end up seeing a jungle or something. Nothing drastic.

ShadowPred

Horhey

Horhey

God, I hope we dont see Predators shopping and shit like that. :o

CelticP

CelticP

HA! I told ya!  :D

What do I win!?

azerty

azerty

Gregg sure got the hype machine up and running. What's the chance he was just joking   :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed