Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It

Started by Darkoo, Jan 27, 2011, 03:03:32 PM

Author
Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It (Read 146,989 times)

dandan

What has chuck norris and bruce lee got to do with A L I E N franchise ? keep on topic lets talk more about prometheus people....

dandan

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 09, 2011, 06:21:43 PM
It's been said there will biomechanical creatures. But they didn't actually say Alien capital A, as far as I know.
its really funny because when scott said they will be earlier looks of the xenomorphs (much larger aliens) and about going to the alien homeworld of the space jockeys for the prequel, well  the same stuff has been said about prometheus so this makes me think this might be a prequel after all.

DoomRulz

Dude, don't double post.

nendo

Quote from: dandan on Feb 09, 2011, 06:54:37 PM
It's been said there will biomechanical creatures. But they didn't actually say Alien capital A, as far as I know.
its really funny because when scott said they will be earlier looks of the xenomorphs (much larger aliens) and about going to the alien homeworld of the space jockeys for the prequel, well  the same stuff has been said about prometheus so this makes me think this might be a prequel after all.

I kinda don't think he said that right? are yuo sure your not combining what sky has said and what riley has said. Because i don't remembeer him saying they will go back to the space jockies homeworld

dandan

dandan

Quote from: nendo on Feb 09, 2011, 08:09:43 PM

I kinda don't think he said that right? are yuo sure your not combining what sky has said and what riley has said. Because i don't remembeer him saying they will go back to the space jockies homeworld

go on this page and read it

"He is also planning on re-designing new creatures – earlier versions of what led to the Facehugger and possibly talking to H.R. Giger when things get moving."

he said this when he said the prequel was on the way

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/alien-movies/alien-prequel/

and now reports  are claiming that scott is planning on doing a much bigger type of exnomorph ? a earlier version perhaps?

and ino sky have reported the aliens are to be bigger but isint it funny that scott said he would do earlier versions...

nendo

Quote from: dandan on Feb 09, 2011, 09:37:24 PM

"He is also planning on re-designing new creatures – earlier versions of what led to the Facehugger and possibly talking to H.R. Giger when things get moving."

and now reports  are claiming that scott is planning on doing a much bigger type of exnomorph ? a earlier version perhaps?

and ino sky have reported the aliens are to be bigger but isint it funny that scott said he would do earlier versions...

so he did. lol sorry forge he said that. All i can think of is the rumor from sky

dandan

Quote from: nendo on Feb 09, 2011, 10:30:57 PM
Quote from: dandan on Feb 09, 2011, 09:37:24 PM

so he did. lol sorry forge he said that. All i can think of is the rumor from sky
sky sually have very good sources and most of the time they are 99% trust worthy so i think they will deffo have xenomorphs and jockeys in this

Original Predator

This sounds nothing like an "Alien" film. Can we get over this already...

dandan

Quote from: Original Predator on Feb 10, 2011, 01:50:42 PM
This sounds nothing like an "Alien" film. Can we get over this already...
no we carnt scott promised us prequel and we didnt get one

Taxemic

We haven't got anything yet. Except rumours. And I can't seem to remember Riddles actually 'promising' an Alien prequal.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Promising no, but we sorta had that hope when we have seen his short 'letter' in the Anthology booklet.

dandan

dandan

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 10, 2011, 03:28:23 PM
Promising no, but we sorta had that hope when we have seen his short 'letter' in the Anthology booklet.
what short letter?

Master

In alien anthology manula there is short letter by RS where he promises to get back to Alien universe.

dandan

dandan

Quote from: Master on Feb 10, 2011, 05:08:33 PM
In alien anthology manula there is short letter by RS where he promises to get back to Alien universe.
ino i just looked in side the booklet and read it i didnt take much notice of the booklet just stuck the disks in and started watching them lol ... anyway isnt that a big clue that prometheus could be an alien film then?

Master

I do hope so.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed