Behind-The-Scenes Feature

Started by Darkness, Dec 18, 2007, 06:10:06 PM

Author
Behind-The-Scenes Feature (Read 4,308 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new behind-the-scenes feature on Movie-Infos.de. It’s over four minutes long and shows a couple of new scenes being shot. There’s interviews with Colin/Greg as well as Reiko and Steven Pasquale.

Thanks to JK and AliensVsPredator.de for the news.

RCarrillo

RCarrillo

nice clip thanks   :)  

venomp2

venomp2

WHOA!!! Did not see this a few mins. ago sweet!!!

venomp2

venomp2

now it ends up that I cannot access it...GREAT!!!! Someone put it on YouTube or something.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Well Reiko thanks for being this centurys Ripley, hope your performance kicks ass coz from what we've seen so far, the movie does    ;D  

SHREK

SHREK

which 1 is it? it all in german

SHREK

SHREK

k i watched it now, nothin really new

SonOfTheDark

SonOfTheDark

It's the last one guys, called "Aliens vs. Predator 2 Videofeature 01 englisch". You can download it by clicking on "Downloaden". It's in QuickTime ;)

warchant-D

warchant-D

hey I just read some interesting news , wanna see what anyone else thinks of it. apparently the movie isnt going to be pre-screened to the press before its' release...hmmm, but why? hopefully it isnt to hide anything, or because they already fear a bad review. this could be troubling news. what do you all think?

warchant-D

warchant-D

i can think of two other recent ones that werent , the new halloween and i think the third resident evil, but no one ever said for what reason they didnt, even after the fact. strange!

topman

topman

its beause they don't want any negative news going to the people or they fear it will be ripped apart like AVP!

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

t was truly cool behing the scenes look.

quicksears

quicksears

It was entertaining at the least but not as good as AVP. Very poor charachter development.... but we know the stars already. To those that have seen it- please explain the very ending to me. It's been a long time since I saw the first Alien but believed it tied in to that...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed