New AvPR Calendar Picture

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2007, 08:26:50 PM

Author
New AvPR Calendar Picture (Read 12,693 times)

?

?

Can't wait to see Wolf decimate those disgusting Aliens. It's extermination time.

zen

zen

The preds might be able to see the aliens without the mask,it whould just be a silhouette in its vision,same as how it was able to see Arnold when it took its mask off.That and according to the comics and novels the preds have great hearing aswell.And they whould have great hearing because of there life style.I read in an article once that a soldier came back from a war and his eye-sight was sharper,his reflexes faster and he was able to hear a pin drop in another room(it only lasted for a few months though)   8)  .

Warghost

Warghost

The problem with the new face is definitely the mandibles. They are indeed WAY too large. Another difference is the teeth. Again, in size. Compare Wolf's face to any of the previous designs between the first two Predator movies. Everything fit together in a very realistic way. I think ADI was trying to demolish the famed 'Pussy Mouth' look, but in making those changes, they've created a cheaper movie monster.

Deco

Deco

Predators face looks fine. Still no Stan Winston but hey, its going to be great in the movie

Sulaco

Sulaco

Indeed Zen: 1. I only go by the movie canon  { look what Anderson did with the laughable comic movie adaptation of avp. 2. Your right about war torn reflex: Cap. Willard mentioned this in the beginning of apocolypse now.

zen

zen

Sulaco:Where did you hear about the preds not having good hearing?.Is it on the collectors edition of PREDATOR???(i have that by the way).Is it on the special edition PREDATOR 2???(have that one too).Is it on the unrated collectors edition of AVP???(have that aswell).Please tell me,i must know!!!!!   ???     ???     ???  .I also usually go by the movies,but theres just some things that are only explained in the novels/books/games.

zen

zen

I did'nt even notice the update!   :o  .Wolf looks awesome!!!   ;D     :o     ;D     :o     ;D  .

Sulaco

Sulaco

Zen: I've got all those dvds also, lets not forget alienquadrilogy, and alien saga! Not sure about the hearing, I'm just going by the distortion echo effect in canon: sometimes I thow out bait, 2 catch a bite and sometimes just talking out my a$$ because I can't wait any longer for this movie. p.s. Where are you from?

zen

zen

The east side of the United States of America!.You?   ;D  .

zen

zen

Sulaco:The distortion is probably because the predator hears in a slightly different frequency then us,like a bat or a dog,so its hearing is most likley very good,yet everything sounds off to us.If the preds coud hear the way we do it whould probably think the same thing about us(aside from the dog/bat thing).I havent read the alien books/comics but i think the aliens see things the way dare-devil does,they whould also have a low frequency hum which whould be inaudible to the preds or us but whould bounce off the walls and come back creating a perfect image of its seroundings   ;)     ;D     8)  .

Sulaco

Sulaco

Zen: I'm from Seattle What are you talking like sonar for the aliens? More advanced then Earth mammals? Whales? I can tell you've done your homework!

zen

zen

Sulaco:Thank you!   ;D  .I like to watch national geographic shows and some of the shows on channel 3 sometimes so i learn a lot about the behavior and anatomy of animals,im also into dinosaurs,so i try my best to figure out how they lived!   ;D     ;D  .When i got the AVP movie the thing holding disc 1 kept popping out,so it got returned.When i got my new one it came with two comics instead of one!.So now i can read one and leave the other!.Cool huh?!   ;D  .Also if you look at disc 1(predator)the center is a triangle,and disc 2(alien)has a swurl like shape.I noticed that about a month after i got it!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Sulaco

Sulaco

Zen: I'll catch up with ya in other colums, those hologram covers on the fox re releases, well for the terminator, few of them are special editions. I've got the first release of terminator dvd because they changed the sound in the new ones. Winstons the man!    8)  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

To me the alien looks to much a guy in a costume. Hopefully this is a behind the scenes picture.

XXXSinisterXXX

XXXSinisterXXX

bout freakin time the preds dominated the aliens...BOUT FREAKIN TIME ...they should hav a war with the aliens on the predator home world ...or maybe twenty preds should sneek into the alien hive to dominate ... put me in charge ...ill giv u a movie .   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed