NECA's AvP Requiem Figure Packaging

Started by Darkness, Nov 20, 2007, 07:16:09 PM

Author
NECA's AvP Requiem Figure Packaging (Read 12,071 times)

Darkness

A little update from NECA. They’ve released packaging shots of the Alien and Hybrid figures for AvP Requiem.

“Today, we give fans a further look at Series 1 of our AVP: Requiem Action Figures as we debut the first images of both the Warrior Alien and Predalien Hybrid in packaging. You can find both figures on shelves next month, but for now, take a look at our extensive image gallery…”Thanks to Xeno from AliensVsPredator.de for the news.

The Ultimate Predator

Looking good, the predalien looks cool.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I like it, good packaging

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Makes me wanna buy them   :-*  

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

i don't like the back of the Alien Head :(

Darkness

Darkness

Not keen on the hybrid. I don't like the yellow body at all.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Cool, but I would like some human characters for once    :P  

Ty

Ty

Cool! I want both of em. When do they come out? Please answer.   ???     ???     ???  

Ty

Ty

Oh, never mind!   ;D   December 20th.

Serious 101

Serious 101

Wtf would u want human action figures instead of aliens and predators.   Everybody keeps complaining about the damn color of the hybrid but the creators just made the color to resemble how the dog alien was red therefore the predalien should also be a different color   Im glad though that it seems the pred-alien will be skinnier than once thought of as before  hopefully figure is built to scale

Serious 101

Serious 101

red as in reddish for those of u who would complain   ::)  

Xeno

Xeno

@Darkness You could paint him black/grey. I thought about it, but I don't know, whether I'm good in coloring Figures.    :-\  

Agame

Agame

Do they com out in Holland?   ???  

Ty

Ty

Agame:"Do they come out in Holland?"   There is a chance. But theres no way to find out or less you work with Neca.

that is so cool. i'm puting that on my christmas list   ;D     >:D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed