ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages)

Started by Cvalda, Nov 23, 2013, 05:33:45 AM

Author
ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages) (Read 393,403 times)

predxeno

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 06, 2015, 08:15:55 AM
What was in that?

Well, the basic base card set, most of the rare cards (including autograph cards, piecework cards containing clothing worn by the actors, and even a EXTREMELY limited edition mini-press sheet); the only things missing were some sketch cards and the Dealer Marketing Packet I posted about in The Marketplace.

Corporal Hicks

What's a mini press sheet? The poster?

predxeno

Kind of, in these kinds of trading card sets; there's a set of 9 cards that, when you put together, is kinda like a puzzle that forms a larger picture:

The mini-press sheet is essentially that puzzle, but without being cut up into individual cards; it's nothing particularly new, and seems to be more of a "Look at the cool, limited edition thing I have."

RidgeTop

Is this thing ever going to come out? I'm considering just ordering the French version to admire Locusta's models.

Corporal Hicks

John Mullaney, one of the artists for the book posted this on FB:

Very excited to release the poster for my new making-of film which documents the production process behind the new APC artwork commissioned for the forthcoming title Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report. 'APC Cutaway' has been produced in association with Fox and Insight Editions & will be available to watch online. Details on release dates to follow at John R. Mullaney illustration

https://www.facebook.com/pages/John-R-Mullaney-illustration/106948306047099

HuDaFuK

Well at least we know for sure the book's still on its way.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 16, 2015, 11:27:33 AM
John Mullaney, one of the artists for the book posted this on FB:

Very excited to release the poster for my new making-of film which documents the production process behind the new APC artwork commissioned for the forthcoming title Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report. 'APC Cutaway' has been produced in association with Fox and Insight Editions & will be available to watch online. Details on release dates to follow at John R. Mullaney illustration

https://www.facebook.com/pages/John-R-Mullaney-illustration/106948306047099

Nice find.  Totally stoked.  Perhaps this book will be an expanded version of the one already released...???

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The book is apparently out this month. The fancy pants version, at least. Locusta received his copy

Some more pictures from vehicle illustrator John R. Mullaney

Everlasting Undead

It might have already been answered, but where's the going to be on sale at?

Corporal Hicks

I've only seen it for sale from Sideshow website at the minute.

predxeno

Is it still $325?

Elmazalman

Besides vehicles,does this have cut-away images of the various Alien form's internal organs.I'd like to see that.

Corporal Hicks

It truly looks gorgeous!! I wish I could nab a copy.

Elmazalman

i didn't see any character profiles on any of the humans or artificial persons from the series,surely they would be also included?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed