Topazora's sketch dump

Started by Topazora, Sep 16, 2011, 05:47:59 PM

Author
Topazora's sketch dump (Read 28,456 times)

Topazora

Topazora

Sorry for the crummy quality, but this is the result of a picture drawn on 11x14 paper and scanned on a 9x12 bed :P

of right now, I have the picture inked and base colors down.  Now I'm just trying to figure out fun part.

Aeus

Aeus

Fantastic.

Sylizar

Sylizar

Very nice! I assume the Pred leaves with a nice trophy? ;)

Lie

Lie

Nicely Done, love the vikings hair, the epic cape and the symbol on the predators mask.

Huol

Huol

Delicious.

do more

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Viking girl is hot. I like!

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

It would be awesome if someone from deviant art picked it up and added colour / texture

EEV2650

EEV2650

Excellent! I like them both all around. I especially like the detail put into the viking girl.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

"sketch"... :laugh:

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Fujimaster on Sep 18, 2011, 10:53:43 AM
It would be awesome if someone from deviant art picked it up and added colour / texture

what

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: Huol on Sep 18, 2011, 03:37:04 PM
Quote from: Fujimaster on Sep 18, 2011, 10:53:43 AM

what

I have seen some good sketches in these forums picked up by deviant artists and rendered them in colour, they look amazing.

Master Chief

Good work!  I really like the Predator helmet!

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Predators and Vikings are always a good mix.

Great stuff, cant wait to see it finished.

Topazora

Topazora

thank you for all the kind compliments
just to let you guys know that this piece has not been forgotten, its just slow, here's a color preview

one of the girls from Predaphiles was really cool to take part in coloring it, Jasmo's coloring

Here's another piece that came me.

I'm not much of a fan of avatar or the na'vi, really, I think the na'vi are just silly aliens.  The only complaint I have about the picture is that the legs seem smaller than they should, but I didn't have enough paper to give him more leg and real life doesn't have the move arrow that photoshop does!  Oh, traditional!  Why can't you be more like digital?!

Master Chief

Lovely!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed