Alien: Ore Teaser Trailer Now Online! - Alien: 40th Anniversary Short Films

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 16, 2019, 06:39:37 PM

Author
Alien: Ore Teaser Trailer Now Online! - Alien: 40th Anniversary Short Films (Read 31,311 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 25, 2019, 07:35:34 AM
Quote from: Highland on Apr 25, 2019, 02:42:25 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 25, 2019, 12:37:39 AM
The only problem with this short is they spelled "or" wrong.

Imbeciles...

I don't get it.

Because it's an awful joke. That's below Dad Joke level. Way below. Disappointed.

Yes!!!  I was shooting for "way, way below" so anything above that is a win!


Stitch

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 25, 2019, 10:25:41 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 25, 2019, 07:35:34 AM
Quote from: Highland on Apr 25, 2019, 02:42:25 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 25, 2019, 12:37:39 AM
The only problem with this short is they spelled "or" wrong.

Imbeciles...

I don't get it.

Because it's an awful joke. That's below Dad Joke level. Way below. Disappointed.

Yes!!!  I was shooting for "way, way below" so anything above that is a win!
If it helps, Scooby, I think it's way, way below.

Voodoo Magic


SpearSisters

Hello all! Just popping in to say thanks for watching ALIEN: ORE!
We are honoured to have been able to make one of these shorts to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of such an amazing film! :)
-k&s

Roby

Quote from: SpearSisters on Apr 27, 2019, 10:37:18 PM
Hello all! Just popping in to say thanks for watching ALIEN: ORE!
We are honoured to have been able to make one of these shorts to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of such an amazing film! :)
-k&s

I loved it! 👍

The Old One

The Old One

#140
Thank you both very much for making it, it's a fantastic Alien Universe addition and easily amongst the top three.

SpearSisters

Quote from: Roby on Apr 28, 2019, 12:37:09 AM
Quote from: SpearSisters on Apr 27, 2019, 10:37:18 PM
Hello all! Just popping in to say thanks for watching ALIEN: ORE!
We are honoured to have been able to make one of these shorts to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of such an amazing film! :)
-k&s

I loved it! 👍

Yeahh! That makes us happy  :D


Quote from: The Old One on Apr 28, 2019, 02:51:28 AM
Thank you both very much for making it, it's a fantastic Alien Universe addition and easily amongst the top three.

Thank you so much! We're thrilled you liked it!

The Old One

The Old One

#142
You're more than welcome.

Corporal Hicks



Pretty cool poster.

Still Collating...

Nice one, I dig it.

Huggs

I love the minimalist style of that poster.

Nicely done.

The Old One

The Old One

#146
It's good, I'd love a poster for each.
Specimen and Ore have one each now, afterall.

Corporal Hicks


HuDaFuK

Really love the poster for this.

Kradan

Kradan

#149
I know that i gonna be in minority now but honestly i was bored with Ore. I don't eager to rewatch it any time soon and i can' t say the same about Harvest and Alone. I didn't buy that ending at all: people should be scared to death by the Alien but not try to fight in the first encounter with bare hands. For me it was too sweety and unrealistic.

GGI was good though.'

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed