Predator: Concrete Jungle

Started by Darkness, May 07, 2004, 02:49:42 PM

Author
Predator: Concrete Jungle (Read 15,776 times)

Darkness

Darkness

It just annoys me that Fox keeps reeling out poor console games. The graphics do look good in the IGN screenshots but the only genres I play on these days are first-person shooters and management/strategy games. I probably wouldn't get it if it was released on PC anyway.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

all u guys mad  about who gets what , Xbox is the BEST system out right now period, better graphics, more power, built in hard drive, downloadable content, xbox live, custom soundtracks, in game dolby digital, HDTV 480p compatible, bump mapping real time lighting effects.WAY WAY better than PS2 and Gamecube.It even shows it with this game in the fact they went live w/xbox and has downloadable content.Pretty much 99% of the games that are on playstation then get revamped for xbox BLOW away the PS2 versions,GTA 3 GTA VICE CITY,MANHUNT,.etc..Then games that are origonaly on Xbox then get ported to PS2 like the Tom Clancy series looks very week in comparison to the Xbox versions.Now I will agree that the FPS AVP 1-2 games look and play amazing, I do also play alot of games on my PC but for consols you can't get any better that the Xbox especialy with games comming like Half life 2, Doom 3, Halo 2 , Fable,Thief deadly shadows,chronicals of Riddick, Unreal 2,Jade empire, Star wars KOTOR 2,Mechassult 2 and games that are out now like Ninja Gaiden,Splinter Cell 1-2, Rallisport Challenge 1-2,Deus Ex( orig is better on Pc)Star Wars KOTOR, Project gotham racing1-2,Ranbow six 3,Mechassult,Counter Strike,Wolfenstien,Top Spin,Armed and Dangerous,Crimson Skies,TOCA Race Driver 2,Breakdown,DOA AND DOA beach volleyball,Midtown Madness 3,Panzer Dragoon Orta,Soul Calibur 2 etc.Those are just XBOX EXCLUSIVES i'm still leaving out a shit load of other bomb games .Some of those I mentioned have made there way to the other consols but deff. dont look and play as good.Also Alot of those games I mentioned were infact origonaly on the PC and may look better than all the consols but i'm not talking about PC games I'm talking about the Consol games since this Sweet Ass looking Predator game is infact FOR the Xbox/Playstation2   ;D  .@ COOKIE man how can you like you Gamecube better? are you like 10 years old or something?just joking but because thats the age about 75% of there games are aimed at.Dont get me wrong though there are a COUPLE of Gamecube games I like ,Mario Cart and um ......Mario Cart and ......Metroid Prime...Metal gear solid.....Viewtiful joe even though I didnt like that 1 to much it's still a cool game thats all i can think of right now but I'm sure there are more?   ;D  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Amen to that, Bringer of Death. Xbox is the s**t.  -Rusty Nails

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Thanks guys, ya i probably have carpol tunnel for sure now!   ;)   just crakin.I'm glad there are some SMART people on her that I can agree with   ;D  .Indeed Xbox is the sh#$ and i cant wait untill those games come out, i'll prob. never leave home with all those!

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

lets just hope this pred game is as good as it looks so far wich is pretty damn cool if u ask me   :)  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

I only hope the humans ain't going to have any BFG's or plasma rifles.. :P  -Rusty Nails

Predgirl

Predgirl

All you people over what console or PC to use in the game.  Well in my opinion it doesn't matter to me if I play with PS2 or PC or even the Xbox the graphics are basicly the same maybe just enhance in using one of the consoles.  The controls are usually the same it just depends what controler your using or the keyboard.  If you play the game in two different consoles it basicly the same on how to play it.  Just be happy that they make a game for you to enjoy not to determined what format to use for it.  I have both versions of Legacy of Kain Defiance and the only thing that was different was better sound and sharper image that all.  And for those who don't like PS2 or Xbox well thats ok, but about PC  well I don't play games on it well for one you have to install it and wait for that.  If you are online still and forgot to log off something might pop up while your playing and you have to pick what game you can put on your computer.  Unlike the consoles you put the game in and there you go ready to play.  So please people just be happy they made the game than complaining about the consoles its all the same to me.  Don't get me wrong here I just like for once to here something positive.

Dachande663

Dachande663

Has anyone acutally read the book - Predator Concrete Jungle. Its well different to the proposed storyline for the game which sounds pretty crap. I think will be another one of those rip-off games that only survive cause there related to something good. Take away the name predator and I bet you have a game that no one will want. I hope it never makes it to the stores!

Predator2004

Predator2004

ps2, xbox, gamecube who cares? at least we'll be playing it when it comes out so i don't care i have a ps2 and i'm going to play, everybody wins(prbably not for those that do not have ps2/xbox )

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

i not have my hopes up,, i mean aliens vs predator exstinction was really bad in fact i bought it taken it back then bought it months later second hand just to add to my collection.   ???     ???     ???  

Aliminator

Aliminator

i agree with Darkness, stupid companies kept trying to make stupid third-person-action, such as starcraft ghost, enter the matrix, etc.....those are so dumb, why cant they just make their own traditional game and stick with it, geez, bunch of money hungry wannabees.  Also, i want to point out about xbox, they dont suck, but only good is enhanced graphic than ps2 but because xbox cam out 2 YEARS after ps 2, and most xbox are crap, most xbox games are on pc, such as splinter cell, rainbow six, halo,etc, unlike ps 2, it has final fantasy series, tekken series, virtual fighter, socom, resdient evils, silent hill, AND PSX IS COMING OUT!!! (PSX is enhanced ps2 like gameboy advance sp) but I KNOW PS 3 WOULD OWN XBOX BADLY!!!

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

I just read over at PlanetAvp that and AvP game is coming out (based on the movie).. Gee.. :P  -Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

*an  -Rusty Nails

Majin Jekku

Majin Jekku

>:D    They took down the website and just made it a link to VU's website.  >_<!!  Rawr.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

To the person that said this game probs wont be good because vivendi universal is making it and they make bad games, the make some pretty good games like Simpsons hit and run, Metal arms,Baldurs Gate 2 outlaw golf/volleyball,all the Crash bandicoote games.There also comming out with the Chronicles of Riddick game that looks amazing, fight club, Leisure suit Larry, Red ninja and the Van helsing game.So I think anyways that this game should be pretty cool   ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed