Three New AvP Clips

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2004, 08:37:25 PM

Author
Three New AvP Clips (Read 20,524 times)

Arabian Night

Arabian Night

the second one would have made a kick ass TV spot.

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Grifth, I'm still gonna see this movie and I'm really hyped for it, but I hope this "glitch" is fixed. I want perfection with this movie    ;)     ;D     :D  

Starscream

Starscream

I like these stuff can wait till August 13 ill be watching it.

DaveAVP

DaveAVP

i want this film to be good more than anything but certain things are looking bad for the film.  1 - Hollywood.com are reporting 1 hour 27 mins run time (too short to get any depth to the story) 2 - The novel of the movie was very basic and shallow with a rushed feeling which will possibly carry to the film 3 - All this talk of over editing and the film not being ready for the premier + the PG 13 certificate are all negative. we can only hope that they dont mess it up

G-Dog

G-Dog

Cool shit. Two more days for the movie; and tomorrow is the AVP FOX special at 8pm!!!!!!!  and bad CGI?? are you f-king serious????? god........

mimic

mimic

Gotta wait 3 freaking months for the movie, here in Denmark   >:D  

LyricalPharaoh

LyricalPharaoh

more spoilers.  ok this time i thought the "you ugly sonofa..." line was humorous.  sorry but Lathan is so over the top in the "seven days" scene. i just think some of these scenes shouldnt be scene without the complete movie.  im afraid this movie isnt going to be so enjoyable after seeing so much of the movie. i think by just seeing the clips you can ascertain just about every conclusion in this movie. oh well. shouldnt have taken a look,i really doubt this movie, but im actually glad this movie is running off schedule-more time to fine tune.  this movie still needs ALan Sylvestri's Predator THemes though.

Fresh Alien Terds

Fresh Alien Terds

Yes this movie has plot points that directly resemble other movies: Hiring help for the journey: Jurassic PArk Shifting Pyramid: 13 Ghosts Aliens attack Verheiden from front and sides: Velociraptors  Gill Pred gets killed:  Aliens But so what.  I don't care about this.  The only thing I hate are plot holes, weirdness(like Gedimen in AR), and bad CGI.

Fresh Alien Terds

Fresh Alien Terds

Oh yeah and bad actors...I hate that too.

hunterkiller

hunterkiller

it's going to be awesome. feel for u guys that have to another month or so. Bad cg? Alien Ressurection had bad cg. I hope this is no A:R

Variable

Variable

"Do you want a peice of me you ugly son of a bitch?" lol that was great. From what Ive seen there is some good acting in this movie. I keep reading its 1h 40m minutes. I checked my local listings when I ordered my tickets to the midnight screening at the Egyption Theater. I'll time it but I dont think it will be less than that. Me if you are right than its just under 2 hours. That would be good.

G-Dog

G-Dog

This is NO Alien Ressurection!!! The CGI in this movie far surpasses that of all the Alien and Pred movies! damn people stop bitchin'. The CGI in this movie was well done for what I have seen.........

sexualpredator

sexualpredator

PA wouldnt have used shitty CGI in this movie cuz he didnt wanna F it up

i think the Face Off clip probably demonstrates the level of effects used in this film

Variable

Variable

I dont know if you guys relize this but this is the first time the Predator has been on the big screen in almost 14 years! Look how much they  changed. They move alot faster the cloak is better looking. The alien was on the screen in 97 and earler this year with the Alien DC rereleased in theaters but this movie makes them both look great.

avpmaster132004

avpmaster132004

awsome!!!!!!!!!!   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed