Predator R2 Blu-Ray Cover Art

Started by Darkness, Feb 28, 2008, 12:26:33 AM

Author
Predator R2 Blu-Ray Cover Art (Read 9,680 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The cover art for the UK Blu-Ray release of Predator has been released. As you can see, it’s reminiscent of the DVD Definitive Edition. The set is the same as the US release… no special features at all. The release date is May 19, 2008 – same date as AvP Requiem.

Also check out this Predator DVD / Blu-Ray Comparison page. The picture quality in the Blu-Ray release does look a lot better.

Yautja161

Yautja161

too bad i dont own a blu ray player    :'(  

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Yeah,here in Bulgaria one Blu-Ray player is...around 450 US dollars.in bulgarian money is around 700-800 even 1000 leva. But depends on the maker....  But anyways looks like the special DVD has more features than the Blu-Ray disc...anyways it will be cool to have em both.

Gynoid Assassin

Gynoid Assassin

Are any of the alien mpovies on blu-ray? If not, are they coming out any time soon??   ???  

Starkiller

Starkiller

No special features? and the same cover as the definitive edition, this is a waste of money, FOX really want our hard earned cash.

davebhamuk

davebhamuk

Remember show them that you've got no braincells and want an even dumbed AvP sequel by forking out for this waste of money.

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

damn...... don't have anything to play blu-ray disks   :P  

Cellien

Cellien

Comparisons looks great.  I love HD movies     ;D  

The G-man

The G-man

haha Predator Blue ray has been released like 2 months ago here in Belgium XD

Chocolate man!

Yeah, Australia has the same cover for bluray, only we're getting it April 2nd

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Uhhh...nice?? Don't own blue ray anything, and don't want to, HD is fine with me and I don't feel like buying a crappy PS3, atleast until my PS2 finally breaks.   Anyway, why is Scar on the cover, thats the scene when Scar stabs Wayland, when there was a close up or its the part when he looks at him knwoing that he's sick  why not a pic of the Pred from Predator?

eating_puppies

No special features on the Blu-Ray release? WTF?! Oh wait, thats right, now Fox can sell us the same movie as a 'special' edition later on with all the content that should have been on this release. This is just a big middle finger to all of us fans. And the sad thing is is that people are gonna run out and buy this just because they can see Arnold's stubble alittle bit clearer    ::)  . Screw you too Fox, screw you too.

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

quality is A LOT BETTER......do you want to tell me that the difference between DVD and Blu-ray is the same with every movie????......if yeah than i am going to destroy my DVD player and buy just Blue-ray movies   :D  

darcevil

darcevil

Blue ray sucks, the art cover sucks and look at all that sticker shit stuck onto it.

Elderyautja

Elderyautja

I have the movie already,FOX just thinks its cool to put stuff on blue ray take our money.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed