Reconnaissance Pack DLC [Updated] // Screenshots & Videos

Started by ikarop, May 01, 2013, 10:53:22 PM

Author
Reconnaissance Pack DLC [Updated] // Screenshots & Videos (Read 46,725 times)

ikarop

ikarop

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/aliens-colonial-marines-reconnaissance-pack/cid=EP0177-BLES01455_00-ALIENSCMDLCFERN1

Prices: £7.99/€9.99

Quote- Three new Team Deathmatch/Extermination maps including 'Shipwreck', a multi-tiered map where environmental awareness is key in getting the drop on your enemy.

- A new Survivor map called 'Off the Grid' located around the iconic Derelict ship outside the Weyland-Yutani military base.

- New skins, fatalities and heads for each xeno class allow for additional xeno customisation

Videos: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2013/05/04/acm-reconnaissance-pack-preview/

Screenshots: http://store.steampowered.com/app/219441/

JayHy17

JayHy17

who actually plays this game?

DRAKE M.

DRAKE M.

No new Bug Hunt map? No thanks..

SM

SM

With a name like Reconnaisance I was thninking they were going to do the AP station hive.

Seems not.

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

Quote from: SM on May 01, 2013, 11:46:25 PM
With a name like Reconnaisance I was thninking they were going to do the AP station hive.

Seems not.

If they did release one i would shit. Although the idea of new skins and heads is quite enticing, and shipwreck sounds pretty interesting.

predxeno

predxeno

Ooh, ooh, ooh, can't wait to download it.  Yeah, it sucks that there are no new game modes like I hoped, but I was expecting some of the future releases to consist exclusively of maps and skins; maybe they included alien heads that don't look stupid this time.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Not getting a single penny more from me.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

This is so stupid, who in the f**k is going to pay for multi-player DLC for this game? Jesus, f**k off Gearbox.

predxeno

predxeno

Some of us have already gotten the season pass; so in retrospect, Gearbox has already won.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

What's the ETA on this pack? I've got the season pass too, I'm most interested in the Xeno customization. The current options aren't really my style (although the Lurker head with the exposed skull is pretty slick) but I'm open for seeing what else they come up with.

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 02, 2013, 02:28:31 AM
What's the ETA on this pack? I've got the season pass too, I'm most interested in the Xeno customization. The current options aren't really my style (although the Lurker head with the exposed skull is pretty slick) but I'm open for seeing what else they come up with.

A Xenomorph with the word Canon painted all over the poor beast.  :-\

Bounds34

Bounds34

I think this is coming out in Europe first?  Wtf? 

WinterActual

WinterActual

Haha this is getting better and better isn't it  :laugh: Man.. those guys at GBX know how to give a good laugh.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I'm surprised they are releasing a DLC what with all the negative critcism. I know I'm not wasting my money on this garbage. I'll save that money and use it on a theater ticket  :D

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: The Runner on May 02, 2013, 02:31:45 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on May 02, 2013, 02:28:31 AM

A pink neon Xenomorph with the word Canon painted all over the poor beast.  :-\

ftfy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed