NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 835,723 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Sep 03, 2015, 12:35:53 AM
I will def get Series 6, one complete set and one each of Amanda and Stompy... well maybe a few a Stompy :)

I will definitely get a Stompy too! I'm not sure how I feel about the Amanda figures though.  :-\

ts124

ts124

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 03, 2015, 07:38:22 AM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Sep 03, 2015, 12:35:53 AM
I will def get Series 6, one complete set and one each of Amanda and Stompy... well maybe a few a Stompy :)

I will definitely get a Stompy too! I'm not sure how I feel about the Amanda figures though.  :-\
What don't you like about the Amanda figures? im not sure whether I will get them either, but thats because I usually only collect the xeno's and not humans because of money and the fact that I just cant get interested in any human figures in general. Series 5 was an exception though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not too keen on the likeness.

ts124

ts124

Ah I see. I havent really payed too much attention to that haha. Though the aliens "likeness" is kinda bugging me haha

drsmuts

drsmuts

Got my Aliens Ripley through the post today....brilliant figure and probably the best one of the 3.

Vark_

Vark_

Same here, and I must say that the likeness is absolutely awesome on this one.
Sadly, the M41 / flamethrower combo is quite hard for her to handle in a realistic posture, hence the right hand on mine pops loose quite easily. Otherwise, it's the best Ripley money can buy on this scale, there is no point argueing ! Get her, fellas !

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Vark_ on Sep 09, 2015, 06:38:29 PM
Same here, and I must say that the likeness is absolutely awesome on this one.
Sadly, the M41 / flamethrower combo is quite hard for her to handle in a realistic posture, hence the right hand on mine pops loose quite easily. Otherwise, it's the best Ripley money can buy on this scale, there is no point argueing ! Get her, fellas !
Just need to get one to open! Grabbed my Series 5 to keep MIB.

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

So we have the Red Queen, now we need the King Alien.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Born Of Cold Light on Sep 11, 2015, 02:51:14 AM
I honestly wonder which of the comics Randy would like to use material from. Rogue is a good story but I feel like there are others which should have priority.

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Sep 11, 2015, 03:30:33 AM
Quote from: Born Of Cold Light on Sep 11, 2015, 02:51:14 AM
I honestly wonder which of the comics Randy would like to use material from. Rogue is a good story but I feel like there are others which should have priority.

Which ones?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Berserker had some pretty cool USCM designs. I doubt it'll happen but since they're doing a power loader maybe they'll consider a Berserker unit based on the loaders success.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Sep 11, 2015, 04:11:55 AM
Berserker had some pretty cool USCM designs. I doubt it'll happen but since they're doing a power loader maybe they'll consider a Berserker unit based on the loaders success.

Yeah, the bait armour might be nice. Same for the MAX. Personally I'd like to see NECA do some Kenner redesigns for Alien - especially the AJAX.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Gotta be honest I really don't like those lips on the new quarter-scale Big Chap. They stick out forward rather than rest against the teeth, looks strange.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: RidgeTop on Sep 12, 2015, 01:44:20 AM
Gotta be honest I really don't like those lips on the new quarter-scale Big Chap. They stick out forward rather than rest against the teeth, looks strange.
Don't like the yellow colour of the lips either.

ts124

ts124

Quote from: Elmazalman on Sep 12, 2015, 11:20:08 PM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Sep 12, 2015, 01:44:20 AM
Don't like the yellow colour of the lips either.
They are white now

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed