Ridley Scott Talks Alien Prequel

Started by Darkness, Oct 29, 2009, 12:22:58 AM

Author
Ridley Scott Talks Alien Prequel (Read 11,349 times)

shinigami

shinigami

interesting...

dallas121

dallas121

Cool! Wait and see... Just don't cast Brody please.

Alien³

Alien³

Great to no jockeys, but the confusion to how this is going to play out as an ALIEN film rises.

Aliens66

Aliens66

No space? sweet.   8)  

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

All sounds good to me so far, but why do people assume we wont see the Space Jockey?  No live creatures of course but, though Ridley didn't say it, there has to be an alien somewhere in this film right?  I think the story may possibly surrround the "original" discovery of the derelict, and how the Company came upon it...something I always wanted to see.

rexemmen

rexemmen

There it goes... up the crapper!!!!!   >:(  

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

Have to wait and see, i cant say im really excited about this . aliens is one of my all time greats but this dosent do it for me so far.   :-\  

Commander Griker

INVISIBLE HUNTER  same here

pmaz11

pmaz11

I'm so glad he is directing this! Sounds Awesome!

Rudy

Rudy

8)  i love to see the story on the aliens, how they were sent out, how they crash landed on a planetoid in the 1st place.this should not compare on the jockeys, "not ever". we/i don't know what the story is. until its comfirmed from Sir Ridley.but i would like to hear about the creatures.

wmmvrrvrrmm

I wonder if the Nostromo was 30 years old

shakermakerman

im sitting on the fence

Skinner

Skinner

I was hoping it was going to be about the Space Jockeys.

Alien Genesis

Alien Genesis

Can't say this news makes me excited to see it now.  I wanted to see the Alien planet, the derelict ship, and the Space Jockeys again.  I don't care about anything else.  Meh.  I'll still see it when it comes out, because of sheer morbid curiosity, but my interest in this film, which was so high before, has dwindled significantly.

XENOMORPH ALIENS

sounds good i'm on board on this prequel by Ridley Scott. at least fox had the cuts to finally get a director who is a great one and not get some dumbass worthless piece of crap directors who ruined both avp and avp-r. i am going to see Ridley Scott's prequel Alien.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed