Questions about the alien's behavior

Started by Shaak, Jan 03, 2007, 06:46:42 PM

Author
Questions about the alien's behavior (Read 6,046 times)

Shaak

Shaak

At what point the alien knows about Ripley carrying the queen because I'm confused about the scene with Clemens, the alien attacks Clemens because of the potential threatening of Ripley's life with the needle or he's just another victim and then the alien senses about the queen by being close to Ripley.

Also at the end when Ripley tries to attract the alien, it seems to be stuck in a corner but reacts until Dillon appears. What's happening there?

Thanks for you help  :)

maledoro

For one thing, we don't know everything about the aliens, their abilities and how they sense things. If you want a simple answer, the alien could sense some queen pheromones emanating from Ripley.

As for Clemens, it could be either reason or both. I doubt if the alien knew what a syringe was, but might have perceived it as a threat. Or, it could very well after a new victim.

When the alien "came out of the corner", it saw Dillon as a threat to Ripley.

Darkness

I assumed the Runner killed Clemens just to claim another victim. Then, when the alien came up close to Ripley, it realised she was carrying a Queen

FACEBOX

Agreed.

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't say it was stuck in the corner. More it was retreating into it, away from Ripley who was trying to provoke it.

Shaak

Thanks again :)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 04, 2007, 11:10:57 PM
I wouldn't say it was stuck in the corner. More it was retreating into it, away from Ripley who was trying to provoke it.

Well I thought that because it seems moving too much but without going anywhere. But yeah what you says makes sense.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed