The Predator TV Spots Thread

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Aug 03, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Author
The Predator TV Spots Thread (Read 118,232 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: ThePredatorUK on Aug 25, 2018, 05:37:06 AM
The more I see these tv spots the more I have  faith that we will have a god film! This will be better than P2

It's actually starting to look somewhat interesting. But I'm getting heavy "cowboys vs aliens" vibes from Hybrid for some reason.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 24, 2018, 11:26:33 PM
Also we see the assassin's left gauntlet deployed, there's something popping above and underneath, with the assassin closed fist in between. Maybe it's the harpoon, or another weapon ? We already know the wristblade is on the right gauntlet, so there's that.

OK, in the new Predator Hound spot Assassin uses the harpoon with his right hand against the Stargazer soldier.
So, most likely this will be the ion cannon.

Spoiler
[close]

The Old One

The Old One

So, melee/ranged blade instrument on the right hand and plasma weapon on the left?

Makes sense I suppose if your goal is to deconstruct to the bare bones.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: The Old One on Aug 25, 2018, 06:24:21 AM
So, melee/ranged blade instrument on the right hand and plasma weapon on the left?

Of course I don't know for sure. :)
But most likely yes.
And we don't know if he has any other gadget/weapon kept totally in secret.

Master

Master

Stored safely in It`s rectum.

Xan21

Xan21

Quote from: ThePredatorUK on Aug 25, 2018, 05:37:06 AM
The more I see these tv spots the more I have  faith that we will have a god film! This will be better than P2

Predator 2 has a killer soundtrack...and great effects... so no

Master

Master

In the shoot with Upgrade two dogs and bright light, the front dog is coming towards the Upgrade and carries something in it`s mouth. Upgrade also carries something in It`s hand.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Master on Aug 25, 2018, 11:14:06 AM
In the shoot with Upgrade two dogs and bright light, the front dog is coming towards the Upgrade and carries something in it`s mouth. Upgrade also carries something in It`s hand.

Exactly.
I've also spotted that. :)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 25, 2018, 06:16:15 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 24, 2018, 11:26:33 PM
Also we see the assassin's left gauntlet deployed, there's something popping above and underneath, with the assassin closed fist in between. Maybe it's the harpoon, or another weapon ? We already know the wristblade is on the right gauntlet, so there's that.

OK, in the new Predator Hound spot Assassin uses the harpoon with his right hand against the Stargazer soldier.
So, most likely this will be the ion cannon.

Spoiler

[close]
I agree, you clearly see Quinn getting shot with some energy weapon in the same forest location in the other behind the scenes video, so i think it's on his left arm, and maybe he has the harpoon and wristblade on the same gauntlet, the right one... Or the wristblade IS the harpoon and can be shot like that.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Well, finally we can see the dogs ! It looked good IMO ! I was afraid it look off, but now i'm ok. And the first dog in the fog shot had some kind of animal in his mouth, probably to feed himself.

Still Collating...

I'm liking how the movie seems so far, but the Pred Hounds look ridiculous to me.   :laugh:

ELDERCLANLEADER

I'm sorry but the dreads on the dogs looks stupid.

azamultic

azamultic

Nice! Can't wait for 13 September!

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 25, 2018, 03:03:18 PM
And the first dog in the fog shot had some kind of animal in his mouth, probably to feed himself.

Yeah, his first prey. :D
To proove his master he is a good hunter hound. :)

Danversity

Danversity

Seeing the final dog design now, I like it better than the Predators hounds actually. I like those hounds but my issue with them was that their face designs were very bland and forgetable, and hard to see in the film. This dog is something I'll definitely be remembering.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed