The New Additional Scenes

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2007, 01:01:06 PM

Author
The New Additional Scenes (Read 19,528 times)

killzonewithbladesandteeth

killzonewithbladesandteeth

Anyway I digress, I think its hard to transfer what you do in the medium of graphic  novels and comics to film especially for AVP and regardless of what the fan boys demand and think they should see in the movie I still think its gonna kick ass I think The Strauss Bros have a point to prove and are wisely keeping mum on a lot of it to let the film speak for itself. But the only way I think to get the true adaptation of AVP is animated and it was ashame that the animated film got cancelled just something to think about. Maybe AVP3 should be  graphic  if Fox seeing now the quality of what they've got  by allowing more money to shoot more stuff  they must be. From a business stand point they didn't wanna risk too much capital in a second film despite the miracle of the first one turning in the money it did. They knew they could justify this sequel but I think they were geniunely surprised at what the Colin and Greg have achieved with it.  Sorry to go on about it so but I just thought it should be said

YutaniMerc

YutaniMerc

thanks Slasher Predator, its nice to know somebody else feels as i do. we have been waiting for this trailer for longer than i can remember!! but every time we expect to see it its pushed back again and again. were being lied to constantly!! not only that but we havnt even been given any (but 1) good screenshots, decent 'true' plot outlines or anything remotly satisfying. there selfish big brothers that wont even give us a taste of there yummy looking cookie

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Ah,but YutaniMerc,will the cookie not taste better in the end?   8)  .

Slasher Predator

Slasher Predator

Yeah, on how much I agree with everything you said, I still have a huge amount of faith in these brothers. There doing one of my steps I said.   step C. Base it off of both movies, P1, P2, A1, and A2

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed