Neca Prometheus line update!

Started by BonesawT101, Jun 04, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Author
Neca Prometheus line update! (Read 166,188 times)

Master

Master

Dat ass!

Shadow

Shadow

the unsuited engineer is still not dark enough. but it still looks nice, and i still like it. what alien is that on the chair suit comparison? it looks like it's not the neca one, head looks different.

Wernest

Wernest

I still love chair suit version, but "normal" engineer is just too bright. His suit really looses "giger" feel to it: http://cdn.wegotthiscovered.com/wp-content/uploads/prometheus_11.jpg

samoht

samoht

I was really looking forward to getting the unhelmeted engineer but he just looks so crap now. The prototype was awesome.

I'll still probs get him and give an awesome repaint.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: samoht on Sep 14, 2012, 11:31:35 AM
I was really looking forward to getting the unhelmeted engineer but he just looks so crap now. The prototype was awesome.

a black wash will do the job

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Quote from: Shadow on Sep 14, 2012, 12:16:45 PM

Exactly, it's not like you have to be an arteest to improve this already great figure ;) Ijut as long as the sculpt looks good I'm in :D

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: HUGZZ on Sep 14, 2012, 08:25:26 PM
Quote from: Shadow on Sep 14, 2012, 12:16:45 PM

Exactly, it's not like you have to be an arteest to improve this already great figure ;) Ijut as long as the sculpt looks good I'm in :D

as much as i'd like to repaint mine, i'm an strictly as-is collector. i hope they justify it on the trilobite 2-pack engineer

samoht

samoht

I think he will need more than a black wash. There are some colours in the movie version that just aren't in this figure. I have painted small figures for years so this shouldn't be a problem.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

I questioned Neca on twitter about doing unused concept art toys, they said that it's unlikely and they tend to stick with what's in the movie.. they did use "maybe" about deleted scenes stuff, though.

Alternate Fifield toy anyone? :)

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 02, 2012, 03:23:07 PM
I questioned Neca on twitter about doing unused concept art toys, they said that it's unlikely and they tend to stick with what's in the movie.. they did use "maybe" about deleted scenes stuff, though.

I am undecided about that cut scene,
but as a figure the alternate Fifield would be way more spectacular.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Oh HELL YEAH...give me the deleted scene Fifield any day.

Shadow

Shadow

where there two versions of fifield? really?

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Shadow on Oct 03, 2012, 11:00:22 AM
where there two versions of fifield? really?

Yeah there were.

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Quote from: LarsVader on Oct 02, 2012, 05:32:21 PM

I am undecided about that cut scene,
but as a figure the alternate Fifield would be way more spectacular.
Totally with you, thy design is sick! (fom what I've seen of it)

Corporal Hicks

The Biosuit looks awful from the front. It looks so squat and chubby. Looks fantastic from the side and the top but so bad from the side :/

Are these out yet btw? I'm a bit out the loop.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed