Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,535 times)

Valaquen

Valaquen

No Xeno skull, but Harry Knowles is in there... watch out and you'll see.

Blades

Blades

Does anyone know when the DVD's will be hitting the shelves?

Blades

Blades

blackpredator5

blackpredator5

Quote from: CEP on Jul 08, 2010, 01:32:14 PM
Seems very out of place. And yes, I would know because...(aside from the obvious nod) there's no logical reason for that song to play at the end of the film. But we'll see....we'll see. I have a feeling it could be a great way to end it....but at the same time I dont.

I would've much rathered had a Predator style credits scene with all the cast members smiling and such, with the "Stans- Walter Goggins" credits.

Does it really have to have a logical reason to play at the end of the movie. Come on already.

CEP

CEP

You come on already. That post was ages ago. Come back to real time. The current. The now.

blackpredator5

blackpredator5

I didn't know it was a crime to read thru posts and comment on past ones. Whats the point of a message board then.

Master

Master

Ok. this is the day! In two hours I`m going to watch Predators! ;D I`m going to comment it as fast as I can! Damn I`m so happy :D

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Out of sheer curiosity-- will Rodriguez be making an appearance at Comic-con 2010?

-Rakai'Thwei

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I haven't heard or read anything about it.

Crayola Ola

Crayola Ola

cool story brah  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed