International Prometheus Launch Trailer

Started by Valaquen, Apr 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM

Author
International Prometheus Launch Trailer (Read 150,328 times)

TERMINATOR-SSD

i think it shows too much...

OpenMaw

Quote from: ryanjayhawk on May 03, 2012, 07:44:11 PM
Which could be narration to the hologram showing them running...

Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that the line was in fact "They're leaving." Not "They were leaving."

Also, given the element of desperation between Noomi and David I venture to guess it's about the juggernaut firing up and leaving.

Lord Freezer

Ballzanya

I wonder if that bald guy undergoing that transformation of sorts, is the jockey in Prometheus. I just don't know what the saucer shaped craft has to do with this, other than perhaps being another race who that guy steals the technology from. Then from his own newly attained knowledge and technology engineers more beings like him and creates life on earth perhaps.

RustiSwordz

Quote from: Ballzanya on May 04, 2012, 11:25:14 PM
I wonder if that bald guy undergoing that transformation of sorts, is the jockey in Prometheus. I just don't know what the saucer shaped craft has to do with this, other than perhaps being another race who that guy steals the technology from. Then from his own newly attained knowledge and technology engineers more beings like him and creates life on earth perhaps.

That would be a revelation wouldn't it! Jockey steals the 'fire' from another more powerful race. Said race destroys Jockey's people. Jockey goes into hideing. We come along and steal his tech and find out at the end the tech we steal comes from someone else more powerful.

BioMechanical

I think what has happened to him is he's been cursed with some sort of bio weapon by the saucer people which he stole and then gave the technology to us. Who knows, maybe his whole punishment thing thats inline with the Prometheus story is that he is forced to turn into an xeno,orph every nite. Lol.

ryanjayhawk

I said months ago I thought it was possible that the Jockey/Engineer was in the role of Prometheus... and that there may be a more powerful race of Alien... but was quickly rebuked.  Glad to see others feel this idea is plausible.  Not saying it will happen, but the waterfall with giant saucer leaves room to wonder.

Qwertify

I once was watching a documentary on beavers with my brother.
I asked him, "Wow, what are the doing?"
He replied, "They are building a dam."
"Where?"
"On the river."
The beavers could have built that dam years before I saw the video.

Glaive

Quote from: Qwertify on May 05, 2012, 03:14:31 PM
I once was watching a documentary on beavers with my brother.
I asked him, "Wow, what are the doing?"
He replied, "They are building a dam."
"Where?"
"On the river."
The beavers could have built that dam years before I saw the video.

Beavers are amazing...the most remarkable ones live in Croatia, near the town of Split.

But, I'm sure everyone's heard of the 'Split-beaver'...

Qwertify

Quote from: Glaive on May 05, 2012, 03:22:21 PM
But, I'm sure everyone's heard of the 'Split-beaver'...

Is that the same place where you can find the bearded clan?

Spoiler
[close]

Glaive

I see what you did there...that pic and your sig are VERY complimentary.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Glaive on May 05, 2012, 03:40:15 PM
I see what you did there...that pic and your sig are VERY complimentary.

Ballzanyas? I actually don't like it, It's sorta "jerk-offish". I would go off on a tirade but if you watch the Malibu chief scene from the Big Lebowski, You'll understand what my opinion is of his screen name and signature..

And yes this is sorta like my opinion, man.

Any word  if we getting another trailer or is this it?

OpenMaw

Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 07, 2012, 06:24:41 PM
And yes this is sorta like my opinion, man.

You're out of your element.

I think we're fresh out of trailers. We're a matter of weeks from release after all. :)

r888

Does anybody want take a wild guess who dies first?

Qwertify

Quote from: r888 on May 13, 2012, 03:52:43 AM
Does anybody want take a wild guess who dies first?

Interesting.

First - we need rules and conditions. The person must be a human being. No space jockeys. Second, the person must be fully dead - not zombie dead.

I would say Milburn. Face gets burned off yo.

And please no one say Shaw. It's not funny.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed