Aliens Epilogue

Started by friendlyskies, May 22, 2009, 05:53:21 PM

Author
Aliens Epilogue (Read 69,179 times)

friendlyskies

Appreciate the thought mate. Don't sweat it though, we'll get there :) I should be buying most of the materials for the final set in the next couple of days and hopefully start construction in the next week or two. Hoping to be filming the final scenes in July or early August at the latest.

Have recently been working on a new trailer. Less than a minute long but I'm hoping to get the footage colour corrected/graded before I release so it more closely resemebles how the final film will look. This is not something I did with the first trailer I released as I was more interested, at the time, in just giving people a look at what we were doing.

Will post a link when it's done though.

Cheers

Darren

SpaceMarines

Just noticed on your site that one of the scientists is called Professor Farnsworth. :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You’ll have to forgive me, I’d forgotten to post this one up. The guys behind the upcoming British Alien fanfilm, Aliens Epilogue, released a new trailer a month and a bit back. You can find out more at their website and their Facebook page. You can also find out more about the project in our next podcast episode later this week.

Aliens Epilogue Trailer from Darren Kemp on Vimeo.

chupacabras acheronsis

nicde to see this project moving foward.

what went of Dropzone Copernicus?

Snowdog

Snowdog

For a fan film this looks pretty good  8) liked the shot with the group of aliens at the end of the trailer a lot :P

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Finally, something new about this! I'm really looking forward to this thing. The production values look really good. I loved the used of the Alien trailer music in this.

Alien³

Alien³

This looks amazing. Can't wait!

#6.0

#6.0

I can haz this instead on anything after A3?

Terx2

Terx2

It looks better than Alien 3 could have been :laugh:. Trailer looks good can't wait till they finish it.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quit hatin' on Alien3, mostly because there is an A3 WY commando in the trailer.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Strange, just yesterday I was looking at their model renderings on facebook, it looks amazing. I am hooked.

SM

SM

I really wished this looked better.

The costumes, props and Aliens all easily look the best I've seen in a fan film, but the camera work and lighting doesn't look terribly exciting.

But I'll still watch it for the costumes, props and Aliens.

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

That was cool

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 16, 2011, 12:44:16 AM
Quit hatin' on Alien3, mostly because there is an A3 WY commando in the trailer.

I Don't hate Alien 3 (Much) I liked the WY commando's in Alien 3 and the only thing I really hate about Alien 3 is that there was a egg onboard the Ship.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Terx2 on May 16, 2011, 04:00:23 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 16, 2011, 12:44:16 AM

I Don't hate Alien 3 (Much) I liked the WY commando's in Alien 3 and the only thing I really hate about Alien 3 is that there was a egg onboard the Ship.

There are topics for hatin' on me, this is about this particular fan film  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed