International AvPR Poster

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 06, 2007, 05:52:04 PM

Author
International AvPR Poster (Read 14,776 times)

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Predator looks wicked. Is it just me, or did they change some of the facial characteristics of the alien. It almost looks like it has a bill...

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Okay, maybe not in the poster, but in the "store showdown" clip, they show a few side angles of the alien and it kinda looks that way.

Now THIS roxx. Was a lil bit anxious about the release date in Poland, but now im on cloud 9    8)    28 Dec, gr8  I WANT A PLASMA CASTER 4 XMAS    ;D  

OverHere!

OverHere!

Awesome!

Man Loving Rules!

Man Loving Rules!

Cool really cant wait for this film, and AVP III & the new AVP game, great

zen

zen

Is it possible to get that poster in the U.S.?.Or do i have to buy it online?. Nomad:My guess is that wolf is from a different clan judging by the symbals on the cannon and the symbals from P1.Just look at his face,the face from P1 and the face from AVP.Theyr all simular in appearence,yet different,like comparing an african-american,a latin-american and a Japanese person together.Ya they\'e all simular in appearence(sorta),but they have different customs.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

good point i never looked at the matter from that perspective   ;)  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

i meant to say that to zen for the idea bout preds from differnt calns

predator343

predator343

Looks really cool   ;D  .

zen

zen

Darkness or Deco:A few weeks ago i was drying some dish's when i had a few ideas,i peiced some of these ideas together and i realized that i had a plot for an AVP3 movie!.Sofar i have a place,a dozen people,at least one pred and a few aliens.I already know to not have any nude scenes because A) it whould be to embarrassing for me and B) even though it will be rated R for violence,gore,slime and language it makes it easier for younger persons to see it(they have every right to see it because some of the biggest fans in the world were probably only 14 when ALIEN or PREDATOR came out).And im going by the original movies with only 2 or 3 things from the comics(stuff so small you probably whould'nt notice),And i'm not that scared of the aliens but im going to give them something that i find scary.And the movie takes place present day(when the movie comes out,sorta).But dont worry,i wont break continuity one bit.So is there any advice you can give me???   ;D  .

Nomad

Nomad

I agree with you zen, because I always thought that preds have differant races. But I mean different, maybe it is soe sort of ritual marks that cleaners predators have to put on their masks or maybe he doesnt even belong to any other clan (just cleaning the mess) and that symbolise it?

zen

zen

Nomad and AvPvTerminator:Thanks,and good thinking,i had\'nt thought of that!   ;D     ;D  .

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

I think it would have been cool to have at least a hint of the predalien on it. I mean, maybe just a silhouette of it or something. Just enough to get people who haven't seen the pictures on this site hyped on the movie.

JediYautja

JediYautja

Foundationman2: I think it's good to keep the Predalien totally hidden...It makes it even more of a surprise for the people who haven't seen the pics, when they go to see the movie!  My guess is that it's a selling tactic...Kinda like the absense of Yoda on the original posters for 'The Empire Strikes Back'....

JediYautja

JediYautja

(And like I said before, these new posters outrank the original AVP posters, because the Predator's wrist-blades are on the right side! lol)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed