AvP Extinction Intro Video

Started by Yautja, Dec 12, 2006, 05:39:56 PM

Author
AvP Extinction Intro Video (Read 7,419 times)

Yautja

Yautja

Heres a pretty good intro video for AvP Extinction. Its the 2nd bottom one under Aliens versus Predator: Extinction Intro

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps2/strategy/aliensversuspredator/media.html

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ah, fond memories. I remember getting a magazine of XboxWorld and there was the intro movie for Extinction. I got all excited, rang my friend to tell him about it - only for him to say he'd already got the game. An hour later I was at his house playing the game.  :P

The Ultimate Predator

Hahaha, still don't know whether to get it. Might get Jungle, then get this.

Darkness

Darkness

I really love the intro to this as well. Makes me wonder if they could do a good cartoon series for Alien-Predator.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

CG series you mean? I don't know about series, I mean, for Colonial Marines I had to address to the longevity. CG movies are a sure thing. They could be done fantasticly. Whether or not they will be done, totally other question.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, a CG movie would be better but it would never happen. It just wouldn't make enough profit.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

A DVD release might. Animatrix did pretty well, and that new Final Fantasy film was apparently good. If Fox wanted to, they could get a very good CG movie made.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

The GAME could've been more like the intro IMO. :'(

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 17, 2006, 02:55:04 PM
A DVD release might. Animatrix did pretty well, and that new Final Fantasy film was apparently good. If Fox wanted to, they could get a very good CG movie made.

Again, would people buy it though? FF Advent Children had a huge following before it was released.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And AvP doesn't?

Darkness

Darkness

Hmm, not as much as that did, no.

carlp06

carlp06

;D ;D ;DThis videos cool but CV's is better. ;D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: FACEBOX on Dec 18, 2006, 06:02:30 AM
The GAME could've been more like the intro IMO. :'(
That's what I thought. I opened the game, put it in, watched the intro got all excited, played the Alien Campaign and I was like WTF!? I was disappointed but I still enjoyed playing it.

Cromartie

Cromartie

if sony is pulling of Resident Evil Degeneration then maybe there is a chance.

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

I really like the scene where the Pred uses his Plasma Cannon at the xenmorph and when the Yautja jumped over the other side of the mountain just to survive the explosion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed