AvPGalaxy's Let's Play AVPR (PSP)

Started by RidgeTop, Dec 27, 2018, 06:33:38 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy's Let's Play AVPR (PSP) (Read 12,217 times)

RidgeTop

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 04, 2019, 05:06:52 AM
Have to say guys,
I really enjoyed
your AVP 2010
playthrough but
the commentary
has felt very lackluster
on this thus far-
are you just not into it?

I'd say we're still getting a feel for this one. AVP (2010) was a game we are both very familiar with, whereas this one it's been a long time since either of us have played through it. The levels for this are shorter as well and less dynamic, though I've still been enjoying it.

We're new at these things and we don't go in with the goal of our commentary being entertaining for the sake of it, we're playing through the game and having a conversation about it, naturally that'll lead to some times where we are more focused on gameplay and others where various topics arise. I know plenty of Let's Players will try to be funny or talk the whole time, but that doesn't seem to be our style.

Anyway, that's my explanation, but maybe Hicks is hating this and he just hasn't told me.

The Old One

The Old One

Well, fair enough.

Still Collating...

Never really watched a whole playthrough of this game. I really appreciate that you're trying to make videos on all of these games, even though I never would've guessed that this game would come up so soon, it's still fun to see AVP galaxy's take on it.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 04, 2019, 08:58:36 PM
Anyway, that's my explanation, but maybe Hicks is hating this and he just hasn't told me.

I wouldn't say I don't want it to be entertaining but we certainly don't go in with the intent of being funny or such. I haven't had the chance to watch through these uploads yet - I've only just got back from holiday - but this game certainly has less meat on it and less of a known development story to chat about as we go along.

I very much do sort of treat the commentary like a mini-podcast to go along with the visuals, though. Sorry if you're not finding the discussion interesting enough.

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jan 05, 2019, 01:18:01 AM
Never really watched a whole playthrough of this game. I really appreciate that you're trying to make videos on all of these games, even though I never would've guessed that this game would come up so soon, it's still fun to see AVP galaxy's take on it.

It certainly wasn't planned to be. I had intended on doing Concrete Jungle next but RidgeTop wanted to do this one and it's a pretty easy one to blast though. As it went a little under the radar, hopefully people who didn't pick this one up are enjoying the gameplay.

RidgeTop

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 03, 2019, 02:46:55 PM
Hey RidgeTop. Is the Predator vision essential to the gameplay?

It's bugging out everytime I hit it and/or cycle through it - resulting as either a full red screen or full green screen. However, I'd love to continue playing if success in the game doesn't really require it.

Guess it's not just me experiencing that bug, thankfully with mine though it only seems to be limited to flickering.

Corporal Hicks

RidgeTop

Corporal Hicks

Generic American High is up now!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We're back with the last Route and final 2 missions this week.

The Old One

The Old One

Glitchy Noob lol &

The Fugitive Predator eliminated humans because of awful targeting lmao.

Apologies RidgeTop but AVP/AVPR's a lost cause, especially regarding the merger.

Samhain13

No bully RidgeTop's AVP optimism pls.

The Old One

The Old One

Ahaha. Yeah, lol

Kradan

I'm still waiting for Great Expansion of your YouTube channel, that is promised in the end of almost each podcast  :)

But it's great that you finally got to finish your AVPR let'splay. That game was the only AVP experience on my recently bought PSP and still have some soft place in my soul.

And I demand Isolation Let'sPlay! I mean, IMMEDIATELY!

Still Collating...

Yes! Glad to see this continuing.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 03, 2019, 06:40:16 PM
I'm still waiting for Great Expansion of your YouTube channel, that is promised in the end of almost each podcast  :)

When it happens, I'll stop promising.  :laugh:

QuoteAnd I demand Isolation Let'sPlay! I mean, IMMEDIATELY!

Ha. Fat chance.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed