AvPGalaxy's Let's Play AVPR (PSP)

Started by RidgeTop, Dec 27, 2018, 06:33:38 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy's Let's Play AVPR (PSP) (Read 12,219 times)

RidgeTop

Continuing on after our first Let's Play series of the Aliens Vs. Predator (2010) campaigns, we've started on our next game we'll be adventuring through: Aliens Vs. Predator Requiem for the PSP by Rebellion Developments!

Corporal Hicks and RidgeTop are trading off on each level again, with RidgeTop starting the game's first mission: Arrival. The game has three optional routes that lead to the end levels, and our first bunch of uploads will be of Route 1: Underground. Corporal Hicks reviewed this game way back in 2008, and it's been fun to revisit this title over ten years later.

With this new year of 2019 being one where we won't be seeing a theatrical film, we'll have more time to focus on our YouTube channel, and after this Let's Play series, we plan on continuing with other games.

This is our second Let's Play series, and feedback is still always appreciated and taken into account when making these, so let us know what you think in this thread.

TheSailingRabbit

I have a gut feeling your next let's-play will be A:CM.

But, let's enjoy this one for now, shall we?

RidgeTop

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 27, 2018, 06:36:36 PM
I have a gut feeling your next let's-play will be A:CM.

But, let's enjoy this one for now, shall we?

That one is definitely on the list, though I'm not sure it'll be next.

HashTag_TheSwag

Buddy was the father's name because I remember the cop saying that's buddy somethings car. I also feel slightly depressed for knowing that.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: HashTag_TheSwag on Dec 27, 2018, 08:33:52 PM
Buddy was the father's name because I remember the cop saying that's buddy somethings car. I also feel slightly depressed for knowing that.

Buddy Benson

Kaiju_Tamer

I absolutely love the let's plays so far!

Can't wait for an AVP 2 let's play.

Keep up the great work! ;D

Voodoo Magic

Never played this one before, but I decided to give it a shot. So I'll be playing along.  ;D

Gut Feeling ....

Gut Feeling ....

Me too .... A:CM next 😱

RidgeTop

Apologies for the delay on Part 2, there were a few audio issues to work out, but here it is!

RidgeTop

And Hicks takes the controls for Part 3.

RidgeTop

Part 4 is up.

Voodoo Magic

Hey RidgeTop. Is the Predator vision essential to the gameplay?

It's bugging out everytime I hit it and/or cycle through it - resulting as either a full red screen or full green screen. However, I'd love to continue playing if success in the game doesn't really require it.

Corporal Hicks

Not really. You can do perfectly fine without it.

The Old One

The Old One

Have to say guys,
I really enjoyed
your AVP 2010
playthrough but
the commentary
has felt very lackluster
on this thus far-
are you just not into it?

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 04, 2019, 04:26:27 AM
Not really. You can do perfectly fine without it.

Thanks!

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 04, 2019, 05:06:52 AM
Have to say guys,
I really enjoyed
your AVP 2010
playthrough but
the commentary
has felt very lackluster
on this thus far-
are you just not into it?

Pfft. Critics!

;) ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed