AvP at the Orlando MLG Event

Started by Darkness, Jan 11, 2010, 08:08:03 PM

Author
AvP at the Orlando MLG Event (Read 10,612 times)

Pelax

Pelax

It'll sound like a blasphemy but I'm dissapointed.  The multi goes like this: you kill, you die, you kill, you die, you kill, you die, you kill, you die, you kill, you die, you kill, you die, you kill, you die, you kill, you die, you kill, you die, you kill, you die... so what's the point?  The maps are too small, they're chaotic.. it's like Killzone2. There's absolutely no hunting feel.. just ramdomness - I've seen no strategy here at all. Hope the other gamemodes will be better 'cause for me deathmatch isn't fun.. and as for marine surely isn't fun at all;-)  PS. for a marine it goes like this: you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, you die.

private pyle

private pyle

you must not have watched the last vid...marines mowed down the alien a few times...

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

I would imagine that deathmatch maps would be pretty small, if there are in fact different maps in each gameplay mode....  I've always thought of death match as a f**kin pit fight anyway just throw a bunch of violent bastards into a hole and watch em dance...Kinda what it is really....  I always perfered team death match but death match is a great place to get your skills up because all you need to know is you see something you kill it...no friendly's running around..so it's a constant battle, hard to get kill streaks.  But did you watch the Better predator gameplay he got 9 kills before he died....call in the pavelow lol

thegreekgods

thegreekgods

Yea looked pretty grainy on here but it wont be when it comes out   :D  

Spychi

Spychi

this is why in AvP2 nobody liked deathmatch Evac, surv or TDM I miss AvP2 ;( there is one thing that I really dislike in the game, Predator vision modes should be like in AvP2 nonetheless I will pre-order the hunter's edition as soon as possible because it's going to be awesome

Heretic

Heretic

Pred got face F***ED by the alien    ;D  

Spoon

Spoon

LOL Alien can block like a human!  And Its blocking the predators gauntlets..... wtf is that.  Thats so retarded.  Aliens dont block and they cant block blades.

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

Yeah was nice to see a pred head bite finally

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

hardly a a FPS on earth that contains a jump button that won't have bunny hopping....

StephanBotha

StephanBotha

Playing as Marines will be a challenge. I cant wait!

Vinnie Black

Vinnie Black

@ Pelax: man you are the only one that said the exact same thing I was saying to myself when I looked at the vids. There is no momentum, only run forward and kill or get killed.... No upgrades or that shyte..... Or can the Alien get 2 tails after killing 1000 men or so hahaha  mmmmmmzzzzzz it's fun for 30 min and then it stops for me... You have to got someting here that brings you back to kill more and more....some classing up, unlockables etc..... What do you think guys??   p.s my typing is bad, I know, slept only zero hours:S  Cheers and rock on Vinnie   8)  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

It looks a bit... Simplistic. At least the single-player stuff looks better.

XxecutionerxX

XxecutionerxX

I hate deathmatch, I never played it in AvP2. I just want to play Team deathmatch and Infestation mode(I love seeing the marines get cornered by lots of aliens).   >:D  

Gyilkos/Killer

Gyilkos/Killer

Hey! Everybody! A little one is plus here!    :P     :D   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsIJxJARk7g&feature=related

Scout

Scout

I'm i the only one to see the xenomorths(alien's) Animation was a bit, Off?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed