AvP at the Orlando MLG Event

Started by Darkness, Jan 11, 2010, 08:08:03 PM

Author
AvP at the Orlando MLG Event (Read 10,414 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Aliens vs. Predator was showcased at the MLG Event in Orlando at the weekend where players could play multiplayer. Staff member Eidotemit was down there and has uploaded three videos of the event. His report from the event will be online soon. Check out the video below. It shows off a new level we’ve not seen before.

Here’s the videos that have been uploaded to YouTube so far: AvPGalaxy Video 1 – Marine, AvPGalaxy Video 2 – Alien, AvPGalaxy Video 3 – Alien, Predator Gameplay Part 1, Predator Gameplay Part 2, 1v1 Predator Gameplay, Better Predator Gameplay, Game Lobby, Alien Gameplay, Alien Gameplay.

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

nice cant wait no longer for this game.

frostedone

frostedone

Looks awesome!

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

now im going to snuggle in a blanket and put my self in y freezer and then just wait.   Lol i got a Cyro-Chamber

jacobwalton

jacobwalton

WILL THEIR BE A DEMO I CANT WAIT!!! if i must i will also freeze myself till February 16th

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Can you say block f**k fest?

theYellowFlashD

The wait is almost over, damn I can't wait to get my hands on this game or the demo.

FujiMaster

FujiMaster

We're in some real pretty sh*t now man!!!!!

Rob

Rob

The Xenons look Badass!!!!!

NonYaBusinys

NonYaBusinys

blockin sure looks sucks. does that mean aliens can block bullets as well?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Why the hell is he blocking??? His friggin arms should fall off!

Explodotron

Explodotron

While the Preds and Xenos dance, the jarheads will pick them off.

Brian A. Vega

Brian A. Vega

So um I really pissed right now I did not see but only one vid for the marines and it REALLY SUCKED...i mean what the hell...I guess that just means there are alot of Alien & PRED. fan boys out there...more then just us marines...I guess we are out numbered again guys...oh well just more stuff to shoot lol...get some...SMARTGUNNERS UNITE...

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

That's  i think is the deal though I personally love how you can block...cause i seriously don't preds and aliens can block bullets....that will be a strength for the marines no doubt......while preds and aliens slug it out....raped by gun fire..

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

that back breaker in the better predator game play was nasty.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed