First Alien vs Predator iOS/Android Footage

Started by ikarop, Aug 29, 2012, 11:24:17 PM

Author
First Alien vs Predator iOS/Android Footage (Read 17,080 times)

PsyKore

Quote from: SM on Aug 31, 2012, 05:36:17 AM
Quote from: PsyKore on Aug 30, 2012, 03:52:44 AM
I'm not really a fan of the hack-and-slash gameplay they're going for there; it doesn't suit the characters, it looks ridiculous seeing Pred's and Aliens doing combos on Marines. That's just a personal preference, I'd rather be stalking and killing Marines swiftly so I can get into the role of the characters properly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTHS2TIISUE#ws
problem?
;D

Nope, because I love that game and play it frequently. ;D

...And I totally forgot about it before. :laugh:

Maybe this ios game just reminds me too much of God of War and the like. Not that that's a bad game, but it looks funny seeing an AvP version of it.

DRAKE M.

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 30, 2012, 01:58:53 AM
This video is like 53 minutes long, could someone point me to the timestamps with actual gameplay? Thanks! :)

Quote from: Griffith on Aug 30, 2012, 12:10:36 AM
That awkward moment when you discover they got the correct sound of the pulse rifle and Gearbox doesn't
Gearbox got access to FOX's archives of the original sound mixes for 'Aliens' for use in sampling the sound effects for their video game. It doesn't get much more "correct" than that.

Well they accessed the wrong file then cuz the pulse rifle sound isn't even close...

Xenomrph

Nope, from the gameplay vids I've seen (including the "Escape" trailer that just came out) it's spot-on.

ShadowPred

Almost

Terx2

Quote from: RazorSlash on Aug 29, 2012, 11:56:13 PM
God I hope my iPod will be able to run this.

This.

Edvin

^ that's awesome.

Quote from: alanwu1233 on Aug 30, 2012, 05:01:37 AM
Where is the marine gameplay?
sorry, only alien and predator modes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed