Looking for this game

Started by Punk19, Feb 17, 2007, 12:31:54 AM

Author
Looking for this game (Read 19,368 times)

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

if you live in the uk. you shold try game or gamestation they usualy have the game for under
£10
it's worth buying
:)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah. It's where I got mine from.  :P But if all else fails. Ebay!!!!

Exiled

Exiled

gamestop or eb games I saw plenty at best buy

Punk19

Punk19

I'm stuck on one of the missions (I got it from Ebay - $ 23.90). It's that mission where I have to follow that girl to get into the generator room. Does anyone know how to get past this level?

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Quote from: Punk19 on Sep 13, 2007, 04:36:53 AM
I'm stuck on one of the missions (I got it from Ebay - $ 23.90). It's that mission where I have to follow that girl to get into the generator room. Does anyone know how to get past this level?
I believe there's a walkthrough in this site.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

EB GAMES!! Greatest game store EVA!!!! ;D

Night Killer

Night Killer

Quote from: Punk19 on Sep 13, 2007, 04:36:53 AM

Sorry if this is off topic but I was stuck on that part for a month so I got to tell you how to get past that.  Once you record the girl as she says the password go down the alley.  On the right there should be a box.  Jump on that and then jump onto the roof. Then use the password on the door.  Wait for the two gaurds to leave and then jump down.  Just execute the girl and short out the power and you shouldn't have any more problems. :D

Punk19

Punk19

I've tried that, doesn't work

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Am sure this will help you. ;)

jegu

jegu

Why don't you just download the game?

Riddick

Riddick

maybe it's not legal  ;)

jegu

jegu

yeah... heh... cant say anything in here ::)

Embry Starred

Embry Starred

I had the urge to play this game your best (and free bet) is to get the ps2 emulator for your computer (its called pcx2) and download it the best part is you can upscale it to 1080p

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: c0rps3f4ctory on Aug 21, 2015, 10:29:25 AMI had the urge to play this game your best (and free bet) is to get the ps2 emulator for your computer (its called pcx2) and download it the best part is you can upscale it to 1080p

Ah I was wondering if there was an easy way to get this onto PC. I still have it but it's just a pain having to wire up my PS2 every time I fancy a go.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed