'Casual or 'Hardcore'

Started by Private Hudson, Aug 16, 2008, 05:56:31 AM

Are you a casual gamer or a hardcore gamer?

casual
hardcore
Author
'Casual or 'Hardcore' (Read 3,948 times)

Wraith

Wraith

Quote from: Pvt.Torque Reikan on Aug 17, 2008, 06:29:32 PM
join the club whats your tag ;)

Cant defeat akasha on insane on my own =(, any tips?

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

have good acuracy with bio rifle close range and use minigun long range keep moving randomly 24/7, also rockets are good to

Wraith

Wraith

Thanks man, helped a bunch, usually never use the bio rifle, still havent beaten her, but it was 17-20 last time it, instead of 9-20, God is I wish there wasnt force respawn, and that I could use my instagib card.

Cellien

Cellien

Definitely used to be hardcore, but now I'm somewhere in between, maybe lean more towards casual.  Life gets in the way (in a good way) when you're married and work.  Luckily, my wife loves games too so she is understanding when I do finally obsess over a game.

I pretty much only buy the cream of the crop in games now since my time is limited and I usually beat them once (and usually on easy now) with as little effort as possible heh. 

I've noticed my patience for games has deteriorated over time so if I get stuck in a game, the journey usually ends there for me. :(  There are a few games that keep my interest even in the hard modes like Gears and Halo.

avpmad!

avpmad!

My gamertag is "Day Allan"  :D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I am no longer a "hardcore" gamer, nowadays I rarely play videogames

gameoverman

gameoverman

My PS2 froze just I was about to kill a zombie and I though "f**k this", I'm not going to do the whole thing all over again so it might be awhile before I play that game again.

That's why I'm not a hardcore gamer because I get fed up and won't replay it 60 times just to beat the level.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

QuoteLuckily, my wife loves games too so she is understanding when I do finally obsess over a game.

Awesome!...we need more ladies into games... 8)

Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

Im Hardcore all the way. Any other hardcore gamers want to play Left 4 Dead of Aliens C:M. I love those squad based games. Any other games will do, but only on the 360. my tag is GPHazy. And I need a life. :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Definitely hardcore...a little too much so actually. I can get so into a game that if I lose I start screaming. No, really. It's so unhealthy.

I read this in a magazine once: If it's just a game, why does it hurt so bad when you lose? I thought to myself, Hm, I never thought of that...and go figure, it was coming from a Best Buy ad of all places.

WisePredator

WisePredator

I'm a casual gamer, I play games just to get ideas for fan fictions.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: sweeteyes on Aug 29, 2008, 01:31:43 AM
QuoteLuckily, my wife loves games too so she is understanding when I do finally obsess over a game.

Awesome!...we need more ladies into games... 8)

Haha, yeah she's into games.  She once played Viva Pinata for 8 hrs straight.  I can't say I've ever done that.  Ever.  That's f*cking hardcore.  :P

Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

she sounds like a keeper ;)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: WolfvsChet on Aug 29, 2008, 01:37:34 AM
Im Hardcore all the way. Any other hardcore gamers want to play Left 4 Dead of Aliens C:M. I love those squad based games. Any other games will do, but only on the 360. my tag is GPHazy. And I need a life. :D

We gamers don't need lives, we have several, usually three. :D

Mr.X

Mr.X

You should've known me during the seventh grade.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed