"Mesh Does..." Series

Started by Carnage95, Jun 14, 2008, 03:56:24 PM

Author
"Mesh Does..." Series (Read 501 times)

Carnage95

Carnage95

Ok I'm not sure where to put this but since its game related, why not put it here?

QuoteSo, who are we and what are we doing here?

Well allow me to introduce myself, I am Mesh, a relatively normal person with hopes, dreams and ambitions. However, when I play certain computer games, scary or otherwise, I tend to become immersed and completely involved in the game at hand.

This whole "Mesh does..." idea started when my good friend Mack had just bought Doom 3. "This is awesome Mesh!" he exclaimed, "you must come round and take a look".

Well off I went, for a magical journey to Mack's house, whereupon I was introduced to Doom 3. While watching him play it I had jumped and screamed at a few parts which made him chuckle his muttley laugh of course, he then asked me if I wanted a go, so reluctantly, I sat down and had a go. Hilarity ensued from then on, I was screaming like a girl/pussy etc while Mack was crying like one (with laughter). He recorded the event for fun mainly, so he could play it back to me so I could see how much of a pussy I was ;)

He uploaded it to planetdoom forums just to see if anyone else would get a laugh out of it and was shocked at how many people commented. The thread received over 32,000 views and hundreds of comments, some abusing me and my masculinity(!) and some applauding my nerve to participate. I had heard from a few people that the first and second doom videos had been shown on German Television and thats why the thread had so many views!

Aaaaaanywho, we made a few more doom videos then progressed onto the Half-life 2 vids, the rest is history I guess!

And thats the story of Mack and Mesh and the Mesh does... Series'

Love from Mesh

( Yes I'm aware of my awesome story telling abilities and I know I should be a professional storyteller )

You should watch their videos! Its funny like hell when Mesh screams! But I think this one is the best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrqHyDfotZg&feature=PlayList&p=7593099C916FEC1A&index=2

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed