Memory – The Origins Of Alien - New Alien Documentary On The Way

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 10, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

Author
Memory – The Origins Of Alien - New Alien Documentary On The Way (Read 59,328 times)

Perfect-Organism

I'm looking forward to the interview, though would it be better to watch the documentary first?  Anyone?

Never say no to Panda!

Well, i heard the interview yesterday, now i want to see the documentary...so this way around worked for me :D

RidgeTop

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Feb 05, 2019, 02:09:22 AM
I'm looking forward to the interview, though would it be better to watch the documentary first?  Anyone?

The interview doesn't give too much away, but if you want to go in entirely fresh then by all means hold off on listening.

Perfect-Organism

Thank you.  If it looks as though the film will not be available in North America then I'll give the interview a listen.  Looking forward to it regardless.

Necronomicon II

Seems like he wasn't really taking digs at the prequels, seems to find Scott exploring the themes deeper as the way to go these days.

RidgeTop

Fatboy40

So, how earth does someone who doesn't attend art-house film festivals etc. get to see this documentary?

Corporal Hicks

That remains to be seen. According to our interview with Alexandre, he's talking to distributors at the minute.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Fatboy40 on Feb 13, 2019, 01:00:56 PM
So, how earth does someone who doesn't attend art-house film festivals etc. get to see this documentary?

I am having the same frustration going back to the Giger documentary which I still haven't seen.  This is such an opportunity for Netflix.  Jodorowsky's Dune was huge!

Nightmare Asylum

I hope it isn't Netflix, only because they don't do physical releases of their films and I would love to have a copy for my shelf.

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Feb 13, 2019, 07:33:38 PM
Quote from: Fatboy40 on Feb 13, 2019, 01:00:56 PM

I am having the same frustration going back to the Giger documentary which I still haven't seen.  This is such an opportunity for Netflix.  Jodorowsky's Dune was huge!

That doc is amazing. Giger was a genius.

Corporal Hicks

Which Doc was that? Dark Star?

BishopShouldGo

Yes. Sadly it's not on Netflix anymore. At least in the US.

Perfect-Organism

You guys had it on netflix in the States?  I'm in Canada.  No such thing.  What a diss..

Corporal Hicks

I've finally just ordered myself a copy of the DVD. That said, I don't know if my Blu-ray player will player Region 1 DVDs. Probably ought to have checked that first.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed