A Queen-centric Alien campaign for future AvP games

Started by DUB1, Jun 28, 2011, 04:18:19 PM

Author
A Queen-centric Alien campaign for future AvP games (Read 990 times)

DUB1

DUB1

I greatly enjoy playing as the classic Alien (no way I'm calling it a drone), but it'd be something different to play as the Queen. A Queen campaign could be made challenging by it's very large size making it a easy target, and being frequently forced to crawl in small spaces. No wall climbing, and a much harder time finding places to hide.

One of it's sneak attacks could see the Queen brutally stab it's enemy with it's tail, and splitting them in two, like in Aliens. Imagine doing that to a human or a Predator.

Another one I just thought of is the Queen shoving it's tail up the enemy's ass, and slamming them on the ground repeatedly, before getting it's victim off it's tail.

A Queen campaign has just so much potential.

Valaquen

Could be an egg laying sim.

predxeno

Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 28, 2011, 05:20:24 PM

You mean like AVP Extinction?

Either way, I like the idea.  Hopefully it'll be better than using the cheats in AVP2 to turn you into a Queen during the Alien campaign; you couldn't even reach down to claw at enemies.  Also, playing as a Predalien-Praetorian like Chet would also be kinda cool, there could be trophy kills of you eggbarfing down enemies' throats and watching them struggle; that would be really cool.

Valaquen

Stalker

It wouldn't really make sense, since the Queen's role in the hive is mainly to just bear offspring. She only attacks when threatened.

Maybe playing as her for one solitary mission in defence of her nest could be interesting.

Terx2

I wouldn't mind seeing a Praetorian campain it would add an extra layer of power and importance to your character.

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 28, 2011, 05:53:54 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 28, 2011, 05:20:24 PM

You mean like AVP Extinction?

Either way, I like the idea.  Hopefully it'll be better than using the cheats in AVP2 to turn you into a Queen during the Alien campaign; you couldn't even reach down to claw at enemies.  Also, playing as a Predalien-Praetorian like Chet would also be kinda cool, there could be trophy kills of you eggbarfing down enemies' throats and watching them struggle; that would be really cool.

There is a predalien campain in AVP2 Primal Hunt. But you did say like Chet but thats the close you can get for now.

predxeno

I know about the Primal Hunt Expansion; took me a long time to beat it.

Terx2

Quote from: predxeno on Jul 07, 2011, 12:32:22 PM
I know about the Primal Hunt Expansion; took me a long time to beat it.

Glad I'm not the only one predxeno ;D. I do like your idea of a predalien eggbarfing in an avp game. Good way to call in back up and creating destractions.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed