New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 08, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Author
New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine (Read 34,389 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Ah, now I know why you're all fans.

PredBabe

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 23, 2018, 07:56:39 AM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 22, 2018, 11:16:27 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Jun 22, 2018, 07:09:40 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 22, 2018, 06:15:27 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Jun 22, 2018, 12:12:47 PM
Thick thighs save lives.

Absolutely. I'm a thigh girl myself.

Girl thighs or guy thighs?

I'm a girl thigh girl.

Guy thighs are how I fly.

I'm a straight up leg gal myself. A guy leg gal. And back. Strong hands are a plus too. A nose with character is also hard to overlook. What were we talking about again?  :laugh:

People of course... most certainly not the humanoid space alien!  <_<    :D

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 23, 2018, 12:59:40 PM
Ah, now I know why you're all fans.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8ca6606ccc28c62e30386e64c8a307bc/tumblr_p1g2gzePw51qmyksio2_r1_500.png

I though I was the only one who got that pic, what a player!

OpenMaw

Hot as Hell in here...

PredBabe

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 23, 2018, 07:25:38 PM
Hot as Hell in here...

Always happy to make things awkward! I'll get me coat...

OpenMaw

Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 23, 2018, 07:47:40 PM
Hot as Hell in here...

Ah... A rain coat?

PredBabe

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 23, 2018, 07:49:21 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 23, 2018, 07:47:40 PM
Hot as Hell in here...

Ah... A rain coat?

Dammit. :laugh:

Wysps

OpenMaw

Wysps

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 23, 2018, 08:48:56 PM
Quote from: Wysps on Jun 23, 2018, 08:33:17 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 23, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

It's raining se-men, Hallelujah

I blame the heat ;)

:o

Oh dear.

Hurricane a-comin'!

Spoiler
My god, what have we done to this thread.
[close]

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 23, 2018, 08:00:28 AM
The virus has spread. Even the the Predator forum isn't safe! Run for the hills and save me a thigh since I'm certain that is still a chick predator.

It's thigh fever, apparently :laugh:  Resistance is futile.

I agree by the way, I think there's still a chance it could end up being female.  The way the chest piece is laid continues to be highly suspect.  In some angles, the "pecs" are more like protrusions.  Of the breast variety.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I hope not. I really hope not, and i'm not really seeing it myself, but hey, one never knows.

I've seen a few good Predator female designs, but then they get to the chest and it's like they can't help themselves.

I keep saying look at viking women or American Indian wardrobe. That's where you can see an influence that makes sense and from that you could design a female predator that isn't a glorified sex object with a monsters head on it. I mean, Predators have big heads to begin with yet somehow some of these artists still give them boobs that rival the size of their heads. It especially doesn't make sense if you're trying to design a warrior or a hunter kind of a character. They'd have that shit taped or strapped down.

Maybe they rewrote the script so Captured and Upgrade are actually married and this whole thing is a Predator divorce settlement.

funk_master_chunk

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 23, 2018, 10:05:20 PM
Maybe they rewrote the scripted so Captured and Upgrade are actually married and this whole thing is a Predator divorce settlement.

Yautja vs. Yautja

PredBabe

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 23, 2018, 09:19:50 PM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 23, 2018, 08:48:56 PM
Quote from: Wysps on Jun 23, 2018, 08:33:17 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 23, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

It's raining se-men, Hallelujah

I blame the heat ;)

:o

Oh dear.

Hurricane a-comin'!

Spoiler
My god, what have we done to this thread.
[close]

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 23, 2018, 08:00:28 AM
The virus has spread. Even the the Predator forum isn't safe! Run for the hills and save me a thigh since I'm certain that is still a chick predator.

It's thigh fever, apparently :laugh:  Resistance is futile.

I agree by the way, I think there's still a chance it could end up being female.  The way the chest piece is laid continues to be highly suspect.  In some angles, the "pecs" are more like protrusions.  Of the breast variety.

:laugh:

I don't see the bewbs but I guess the armor does have a funny rounded design to it. Captured's chest looks flat in the first Empire picture (not to mention the bulge...), and then the one where he/she/it has McKenna we see the chest armor silhouette.

The agent refers to Captured as a "he" in the trailer but I could totally see them having Casey make some observation that states otherwise to show up the agent... and then I'll roll my eyes.

I hope not. I really hope not, and i'm not really seeing it myself, but hey, one never knows.

I've seen a few good Predator female designs, but then they get to the chest and it's like they can't help themselves.

I keep saying look at viking women or American Indian wardrobe. That's where you can see an influence that makes sense and from that you could design a female predator that isn't a glorified sex object with a monsters head on it. I mean, Predators have big heads to begin with yet somehow some of these artists still give them boobs that rival the size of their heads. It especially doesn't make sense if you're trying to design a warrior or a hunter kind of a character. They'd have that shit taped or strapped down.

Agreed.

Rankles75

Quote from: funk_master_chunk on Jun 23, 2018, 10:34:23 PM
Maybe they rewrote the scripted so Captured and Upgrade are actually married and this whole thing is a Predator divorce settlement.

Yautja vs. Yautja

Couldn't be worse than Kramer vs Predator... :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JxI6ITD42RY

BigDaddyJohn

Maybe they rewrote the script so Captured and Upgrade are actually married and this whole thing is a Predator divorce settlement.

I think captured wanted to keep the car, but upgrade disagreed gently  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed