Looking for a group to roleplay the alien RPG

Started by judge death, May 02, 2020, 01:41:13 AM

Author
Looking for a group to roleplay the alien RPG (Read 3,703 times)

judge death

Making an attempt to see if I can find some people who want to start up a group and do some regular Alien RPG sessions here.

My idea is that we would use tabletop simulator to simulate the session, we could have the map from the book there and markers and anything we need. For the talking we would either use skype or discord.

We should start with playing the stories that is in the book, and later try some of our own, I gladly volounter to write story and the world setting.
However Im not experienced at being the game master/dungeon master/the one who controls the roleplay or good knowledge how the system and tabels etc work so would need someone who know that stuff welll.

And then of course 2-3 players.

Any interest for this here?

HicksIsAlive

I've never played an RPG (except video games) but being a die hard Alien fan, I'm hugely interested in this as the book looks gorgeous. Was willing to purchase it just for some lore and art as none of my friends would ever be bothered. My book should be arriving this week so if others are interested this could be a good idea?!

I've also had massive Alien board game blue balls since thinking I'd got a bargain on an AVP: The Hunt Begins at my local Forbidden Planet a few months back at €60 for the base game but when I got it home and opened it, it was in German!!

StanSwitek

Quote from: judge death on May 02, 2020, 01:41:13 AM
Making an attempt to see if I can find some people who want to start up a group and do some regular Alien RPG sessions here.

My idea is that we would use tabletop simulator to simulate the session, we could have the map from the book there and markers and anything we need. For the talking we would either use skype or discord.

We should start with playing the stories that is in the book, and later try some of our own, I gladly volounter to write story and the world setting.
However Im not experienced at being the game master/dungeon master/the one who controls the roleplay or good knowledge how the system and tabels etc work so would need someone who know that stuff welll.

Quote from: HicksIsAlive on May 10, 2020, 10:39:46 PM
I've never played an RPG (except video games) but being a die hard Alien fan, I'm hugely interested in this as the book looks gorgeous. Was willing to purchase it just for some lore and art as none of my friends would ever be bothered. My book should be arriving this week so if others are interested this could be a good idea?!

I've also had massive Alien board game blue balls since thinking I'd got a bargain on an AVP: The Hunt Begins at my local Forbidden Planet a few months back at €60 for the base game but when I got it home and opened it, it was in German!!

Hi guys, I would love to play with you. I've played two "cinematic" sessions so far in the Alien RPG, over Roll 20.

HicksIsAlive

Any experienced Games Masters want to get involved?

judge death

Quote from: StanSwitek on May 21, 2020, 04:50:43 PM
Quote from: judge death on May 02, 2020, 01:41:13 AM

Quote from: HicksIsAlive on May 10, 2020, 10:39:46 PM

Hi guys, I would love to play with you. I've played two "cinematic" sessions so far in the Alien RPG, over Roll 20.

Im all for it, do you have a group we interested could join or know someone who could be game master, and I gladly try and start up something :D

Quote from: HicksIsAlive on May 25, 2020, 10:05:43 AM
Any experienced Games Masters want to get involved?
No idea, no answers so far on that but good to hear you are interested in this :) Hopefully we can kick off something.

bobby brown

I would love the opportunity to try this game.
I have never played a tabletop RPG before though, so you guys would have to hold my hand.

Corporal Hicks

It seems to me that the best place to find groups is the Discord group.

https://discord.gg/PDAqb7D

judge death

Quote from: bobby brown on Sep 22, 2020, 07:15:36 AM
I would love the opportunity to try this game.
I have never played a tabletop RPG before though, so you guys would have to hold my hand.
Thats no problem for me, been text roleplaying it for a while and can gladly explain most stuff, what I cant is putting together a campaign and be game leader as my understanding and use of all the calculations and system works.... But the rest is no brainer :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed