Hunter Borgia (Concrete Jungle)
0 (0%)
Assassin
0 (0%)
Fugitive
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author
Best on-screen Predator (Read 3,712 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Three votes. You are free to use the AVP films section to make a poll about them if you wish, I have like the studio themselves each separated by license.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Jungle Hunter, City Hunter and Feral/Scarface.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

City hunter, jungle hunter and Feral/Wolf equally.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 13, 2022, 11:56:14 AMhttps://www.giantbomb.com/a/uploads/scale_medium/3/34651/3377335-scarfacepredator.jpg
I only had three votes but I definitely would place Scarface in my top three. I love that Predator.

Huntsman

Huntsman

He's in my top three. He has the best character arc from any of them.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Elder Greyback. For such short screentime I want to know a lot more about him and his history. He looks like the Clint Eastwood of Predators.

Jungle Hunter, simply because his presence and menace are unmatched to this day.

And dammit, I like Falconer. I know Predators as a movie could be better but I've always liked the concept of him. I even like his robot bird thing. I see a lot more potential for him than the movie allowed.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: PsyKore on Aug 15, 2022, 09:52:08 AMElder Greyback. For such short screentime I want to know a lot more about him and his history. He looks like the Clint Eastwood of Predators.

Jungle Hunter, simply because his presence and menace are unmatched to this day.

And dammit, I like Falconer. I know Predators as a movie could be better but I've always liked the concept of him. I even like his robot bird thing. I see a lot more potential for him than the movie allowed.

In the Prodos boardgame/wargame, they rolled Falconer and Tracker into one unit (has a falcon bot, boosts hounds effectiveness), it's a really fun hero type to use.

Here's mine:

City Hunter Yautja

I voted Feral, he made Yautja terrifying again, something that hasn't been since Pred 1.

PredBabe

PredBabe

My three votes went to Jungle, City, and Fugitive.

As bad as The Predator is, one of its few redeeming qualities is Fugitive. I enjoyed the personality given and that lab scene is one of my favorite Predator scenes regardless of what takes place before and afterward. Brian Prince did a great job and I hope he gets a stab at being a Predator again in a future installment with a better story.   

Billiken

Billiken

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Aug 15, 2022, 11:04:37 PMI voted Feral, he made Yautja terrifying again, something that hasn't been since Pred 1.

I'm confused. Your profile is city hunter and picture too yet you picked feral???

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: PredBabe on Aug 16, 2022, 01:30:01 AMMy three votes went to Jungle, City, and Fugitive.

As bad as The Predator is, one of its few redeeming qualities is Fugitive. I enjoyed the personality given and that lab scene is one of my favorite Predator scenes regardless of what takes place before and afterward. Brian Prince did a great job and I hope he gets a stab at being a Predator again in a future installment with a better story.   
A Pred wielding a machine gun makes it automatically memorable.

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Billiken on Aug 16, 2022, 04:16:54 AM
Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Aug 15, 2022, 11:04:37 PMI voted Feral, he made Yautja terrifying again, something that hasn't been since Pred 1.

I'm confused. Your profile is city hunter and picture too yet you picked feral???

I love City Hunter, but Feral restored that terror of the Yuatja. 

Billiken

Billiken

Ah ok. City hunter is the best looking Predator. But feral was alien 3 bad ass I think

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Billiken on Aug 16, 2022, 08:11:33 AMAh ok. City hunter is the best looking Predator. But feral was alien 3 bad ass I think

That's an odd take but makes so much sense given who likes both around here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed