Mod Requests / Idea Sharing

Started by Undel, Aug 21, 2010, 03:18:35 AM

Author
Mod Requests / Idea Sharing (Read 105,338 times)

Undel

Undel

Please use this thread to post your mod request or share your ideas with others.

Cap. Fitzgerald

One of my ideas was if the modders on this site would be able to make a Pred-Alien skin. Or is this impossible with the mandibles?
And is it possible to replace the code of the Alien with the code from the campaign Pred-Alien? They do share many animations. I believe that it would wall-climb when it had to go up to the earthquake event.

Uuyrio

Uuyrio

I'd love to get my hands on those skins that were used in the tutorial! Anyone know where I can find them?

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Uuyrio on Aug 21, 2010, 10:02:06 AM
I'd love to get my hands on those skins that were used in the tutorial! Anyone know where I can find them?
Me too! id love to have the jaw bone one, if it replaces the stalker mask.
Also, could someone make the wolf mask brighter? that would be perfect then.

it works!!!

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

heres the link if anyone wants to test it out http://www.mediafire.com/?qfma63d99ty21sf
extract all files to aliensvspredator/characters

MrBrokenTusks.

I'd love to see a good tusks. Though I know it ain't gunna happen

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

RED EYES!!

Undel

Undel

Quote from: Uuyrio on Aug 21, 2010, 10:02:06 AM

Berserker Face (red dreads)
Berserker Mask
Giger Alien
Custom City Hunter Face

Uuyrio

Uuyrio

Thanks Undel! :)

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Camo Marine!

vehtam

vehtam

wow, camo is nice!

yaji

yaji

Its time to buy this game.

Oh and there is a DDS plugin for gimp too:

http://code.google.com/p/gimp-dds/

Cap. Fitzgerald

I wonder what you guys will cook up!
Im willing to bet that someones gonna make a Los Angeles map for the Pussy Face skins.

|ES|REDRUM|LDR|

|ES|REDRUM|LDR|

Even though its a just a skinning/sound tweak edit, at least its a start.  This is how AvP Original and AvP Gold Edition community modding started out.  The community found ways to do client sided skins and sound editing so you could at least enjoy some customization on your side.  Remember lv426.com, planetavp, avpnews, etc?  All the major community sites had client-sided skins and sounds download sections.  Plus, if you share your tweaks with your friends you can all play together and enjoy your tweaks.

This is a good thing. Very cool to see that at least this much is possible for now.

Reminds me of the old AvP Original/AvP Gold Edition days!

brennan4

brennan4

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 21, 2010, 07:09:31 AM
One of my ideas was if the modders on this site would be able to make a Pred-Alien skin. Or is this impossible with the mandibles?
And is it possible to replace the code of the Alien with the code from the campaign Pred-Alien? They do share many animations. I believe that it would wall-climb when it had to go up to the earthquake event.
If not a predalien a playable runner would be awesome. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed