AvPR Nominated For Razzies

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 21, 2008, 03:51:26 PM

Author
AvPR Nominated For Razzies (Read 21,377 times)

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Right on AvPR H8R

Avplover1532

Avplover1532

Major haters!!   >:(  

Ty

Ty

What?!   >:(   Come on! AVP-R was good.

Juancarlo992000

Juancarlo992000

It´s a Fox shame... Alien is one of the best movie ever, and now this...

Craig

Craig

Well deserved, however Hostel II, Daddy Day Camp or Capitivity is likely to win them.

Predboy

Predboy

Yes, FOX will be proud indeed, this was by far THE MOST grittiest and best avp film yet. The 'going back to the roots' feature is just so amazing it leaves you speechless.   ::)   I'll pick AvP over requiem anyday.   :-*  

EpsilonOrpheon777

i can't believe what i'm reading well... actually i can. so many people went into the theaters with such a negative mind towards this movie it's no wonder they were disappointed.  if this had been the first AVP movie you'd all be tooting a very different horn.  oh yeah then paul anderon's garbage would have been the next sequel and everyone would praise AVPR. ok it wasn't the incredibly deep AVP epic sequel we wanted.  but since it's conception that was never what it was going to be.  it was what it was.  a very entertaining sequel to anderson's AVP.  now we can look at Fox and truly demand our space epic with good reason...  Because it's time. and don't think i don't understand everyone's anger towards this movie.  but still it's an opinion and you need to respect everyone's, even mine.

The Chibi Kiriyama

This isn't a surprise at all for me. For all their fan references, they couldn't hide the fact that the basic premise was shoddy to begin with. I hope Rothman is enjoying his blood money right now.

mocafrost

mocafrost

I went into the theater expecting the movie to be much better than what I'd been reading about and hearing.  I liked the first AVP despite the criticism.  AVPR did not meet any of my expectations except one.  The Wolf was not alien fodder like 2 of the 3 Predators in AVP.  At least the Predator was portrayed as a capable fighter in this one.

Rikomaru

Rikomaru

AVPR was bad. In my Opinion Avp was far better even with its little errors.

frakaster

frakaster

At least in AVP the alien cannon is there, drones, warriors, pack leader, queen, eggs, hive, huggers, and egg sack ut in avp-r i feel like it was an aliens parody or something (avp was a predator parody if you want, but children loved the preds without question, so new fans and supporters are welcome),.. but anyways ui felt more epic the avp with the queen fight and the flashback in the pyramid stuff than a fight in a rooft and in the forest like a bad star wars fan film... anyways i get my fan-sarvice with the predator   :)  ...  but this series need their dignity back!

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

They also nominated Hannibal Rising and Hostel: Part II.  Hannibal wasn't THAT bad and Hostel II beat the hell out of the first one.  I officially don't care about this news.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Who's watching the Australian Open?  Bloody good match between Jankovic and Williams    ;D  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Was short but I like Jankovic lol    ;D  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

An interesting development, that...  Fox will care about this, as it get a lot of coverage ni the industry. Quite whether they decide to do something about it in the future, is anyone's guess, right now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed