Madame Tussauds: Alien Escape (London).

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 28, 2017, 10:07:46 AM

Author
Madame Tussauds: Alien Escape (London). (Read 16,632 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX2_slto7No

QuoteAt Madame Tussauds, everyone will hear you scream... Experience launches Summer 2017, and be sure to enter for your chance to star in ALIEN:ESCAPE.

https://alien.madametussauds.com/

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They showed the trailer in the Alien Day cinema screenings over here! I've reached out to Madame Tussauds for some more specific information but it sounds like this is going to be something akin to Alien War and that really excites me!

Russ840

Yeah this makes me excited. It's also something I can get my Fiancé to experience with me.

She isn't fond of anything Alien  :o

Xenomorphine

ALIEN WAR 2: WAR HARDER

Xeno_from_Chino

Xeno_from_Chino

Why does the UK get all of the good stuff. haha. Here in the New Jersey/New York area, all we get is the Ghostbusters 3D experience at our Madame Tussauds. Much rather have this.

shawsbaby

On a lark, I went to the "House of Wax" immersive experience  in NYC about a decade ago and, boy, did I nearly crap my pants. I'm so bummed this is only happening in London.

dumbass_colonist

Alien War was amazing. I totally panicked when a guy jumped out from behind a barrel and I just started sprinting down the corridor. Had to be dragged back by the marine.
I then fell through one of the walls when I leaned on it and hurt my back.
All in all a fun day out.

Morose

Is it possible to apply even if you are from America? I was an actor back in the day and some of my friends and I are thinking about making something

HuDaFuK

I was wondering if this might be something like Alien War, thrilled to hear it is! Definitely going to go once it's open.

Corporal Hicks

Making a wax work Walter -

So creepy.

Corporal Hicks

QuoteAhead of its highly anticipated, multi-sensory Alien: Escape experience, Madame Tussauds London is giving its visitors and Alien fans alike an exclusive insight into the making of the terrifying and iconic alien creations which will feature in the experience, launching this summer...

Go behind the scenes with Creatures Inc, the creative team behind the latest film in the Alien franchise, and find out where the design inspiration for the Xenomorph came from. Explore the techniques used to build some of the franchise's most famous Aliens and gain an exclusive look in to the creative process behind the imagining of some of the most feared aliens which will soon be invading Madame Tussauds London.

Creature creator Conor O'Sullivan reveals fascinating insights from behind the scenes, discusses creating fear amongst different audiences and  provides further hints of what can be expected when bringing a truly authentic, terrifying and visceral experience to life with Alien: Escape.

Whiskeybrewer

They look beautiful made. This is why i prefer practical

bobby brown

I NEED MOAR DAMMIT.

Great to finally be able to see some good renditions of the final xenomorph design.

BonesawT101

Looks fantastic. Can not wait to check this out.

JokersWarPig

You lucky mother f.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed