New AvP3 Screenshot

Started by Darkness, Aug 05, 2009, 08:01:40 PM

Author
New AvP3 Screenshot (Read 7,272 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A newish screenshot for the upcoming Aliens vs Predator game has been released. It shows various aliens attacking a group of marines in a corridor. I think this shot was featured in the CD-Action interview we saw ages ago but here’s the image in super high-res.

Thanks to ikarop for the find.

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

Wicked. I can't wait to run along with them, and take down some marines.  X    8)  

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

My thoughts exactly X Soldier

Rob

Rob

X-SOLDIER Can't agree with you more.  There will be an awkward silence for the other team marines near bye.    >:D  

Clovers

Clovers

Nice Pic. P.S To Mr.RakaiThwei :``In a recent MTV Blogs Interview, Rodriguez further confirms that his reboot is to be the direct sequel to the original, possibly ignoring Predator 2, Alien vs Predator, and Alien vs Predator: Requiem, saying “Maybe people will forget all the bad sequels and only think this one and the original exist” and mentions his attempts to snag Arnold Schwarzenegger for the role of Dutch.´´ Robert Rodriguez  your script is crºp  version of planet Hulk . AvP goodbye.      :'(    f**k you FoX.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

That's not about 'Predator 2'. He means the various AVP films.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

And I say that because, (A) 'Predator 2' is just the sort of film he seems to like and, (B) I doubt even he remembers very much about it.

Clovers

Clovers

A)did you read the script? B) did you folks what AVP merchandise like comics and games death?

Shasvre

Shasvre

This is the best screenshot so far. Love it.    >:D  

Ferazel

Ferazel

The Alien tails seem to be a little too thick and a little too long, otherwise looking good!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I absolutely have read the script. I was one of the first on the forums to warn against endorsing it.  Not sure what your second question is. Could you rephrase, please?

Slaine

Slaine

Oh this looks amazing!! totally the sort of aliens i wanted to see, im very happy with the design of the xenomorphs.  (Xenomorphine) - i think he was saying: if it wasnt for the AVP films we wouldnt have this game and Colonial marines to look forward to, plus all the comics and merchandise.

Predator's

Predator's

to clover. have u got the link to that interview? cheers

Clovers

Clovers

Is from wikipedia and mtv blog , Predator´s. Thank ´s Slaine, i ´m not speak englis feri well,and Xenomorphine ´I´m just afraid the DH comics and games from Rebelion have ``dead end´´ bescause from this movie. And i´m belive the producers from predator movies whant divorce and remake the saga.

Spoon

Spoon

I was thinking the same thing about the aliens tail being pretty thick and big.  Takes the fear factor out of them in my opinion.  When you look at the creature now first thing your eye looks at is its tail which is stupid.  Main focus should be the head.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed