Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 827,824 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Four Feathers (2002)

Not as bad as I expected it to be, but the cast is let down by poor character development, and visually it's pretty ugly.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 24, 2021, 03:11:29 AM
The Four Feathers (2002)

Not as bad as I expected it to be, but the cast is let down by poor character development, and visually it's pretty ugly.

Health Ledger and Djimon Hounsou saves the movie.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 23, 2021, 08:08:02 PM
Alien 3: AC (5/5)

Good man, gooooooood man

Stitch

Stitch

The Empty Man

Recommended to me and then I saw some articles on it saying how good it was. It's... Good. Not scary. But also scary. It is creepy and brings up some big ideas which could really freak you out. I'm not sure I'd recommend it as an amazing film, but I'd recommend it because I'd want to discuss it afterwards.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Stitch on Jul 24, 2021, 02:34:36 PM
The Empty Man

I haven't watched that movie, but design-wise I get a Beksiński vibe from screenshots.

Spoiler
[close]

I've seen people describing it as a kinda flawed surreal-horror flick with a cool prologue, and a conclusion similar to
Spoiler
Ari Aster's Hereditary.
[close]

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 24, 2021, 03:59:27 PM
The Empty Man

I haven't watched that movie, but design-wise I get a Beksiński vibe from screenshots.

Spoiler
[close]

I've seen people describing it as a kinda flawed surreal-horror flick with a cool prologue, and a conclusion similar to
Spoiler
Ari Aster's Hereditary.
[close]
I saw that in the cinema, and disliked it. I significantly prefer The Empty Man.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Gunpowder milkshake (2.5/5)

It certainly has its moments where it's fun, but ultimately just didn't do much for me.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Before I Go to Sleep (2014)

When you order Memento from Wish

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: kwisatz on Jul 25, 2021, 01:48:56 AM
Before I Go to Sleep (2014)

When you order Memento from Wish
I remember liking that one. Can't remember anything about it, though!

kwisatz

kwisatz

Yea, I didn't (obviously). But tbh after the first 30 mins or so I didn't really give it a chance anymore.

I'm also a bit fu*ked up after my second shot tho..  :P

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Alien 3: Assembly Cut/ Special Ed
8 out 10

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Jurassic Park (1993)

and I rewinded it

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

The Empty Man

Recommended to me and then I saw some articles on it saying how good it was. It's... Good. Not scary. But also scary. It is creepy and brings up some big ideas which could really freak you out. I'm not sure I'd recommend it as an amazing film, but I'd recommend it because I'd want to discuss it afterwards.

Watched this and it had a lot going for it in the first half. But completely fell flat the last 20min or so. There's just too many holes that didn't add up.

Really enjoyed the direction and music though. I'd be willing to see what else the director can do.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Drive (2011)

One of my favorite movies of the 2010s.

Chef

So good, might be Favreau's best.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Freaky (3/5)

Definitely not a bad movie and quite enjoyable. I'd rather seen some more comedy since Vince  Vaughn was in it, seems like a missed opportunity.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed