Joker Origin

Started by ace3g, Aug 22, 2017, 11:10:46 PM

Author
Joker Origin (Read 54,726 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Better that than one of those portable "Tickle-Me-Nuts" scrotal irritation devices.

Do not ask, for I cannot say.

razeak

razeak

I saw it a couple of weeks back. Amazing. If I was the Joker, I would have cracked too.

Kradan

Kradan

You know what irritates the shit out of me ? The fan art like this :

I admit that both actors gave amazing performances but their Jokers are so different characters to me. TDK Joker is mysterious, ruthless, calculated character, without past, almost non-human. Arthur Fleck is psychologically ill person who turned into monster 'cause people around treated him as shit. Nodding to Ledger feels to me as devaluing Phoenix's work, saying that his Joker can't stand on his own. Arrgh !

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I guess so.

Huggs

Huggs

Ledgers Joker was overrated. He spent the whole movie warbling and sucking peanut butter. I didn't exactly see the immense talent of it.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Ben Affleck would be a great Joker. Imo at least ┐(︶▽︶)┌ 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

He was the bomb in Phantoms.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 15, 2020, 05:16:41 PM
Ledgers Joker was overrated. He spent the whole movie warbling and sucking peanut butter. I didn't exactly see the immense talent of it.

Had Ledger not died, I don't think his performance would have been nearly as lauded as it was.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 15, 2020, 09:07:29 PM
He was the bomb in Phantoms.

Is it a good movie?

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 15, 2020, 09:39:49 PM

Had Ledger not died, I don't think his performance would have been nearly as lauded as it was.

So he is a martyr of the cinema?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Jack Nicholson is actually crazy so he fit the role of Joker perfectly.

Kradan

Kradan

As much as I'm afraid of sequel for the sake of "making more money" I really would like to see Batman of this Gotham and his interactions with this Joker. I know about the age issues but I would even take Arthur falling into Lazarus pit even if it contradicts movie's realistic tone. Just do it somehow !

ace3g

ace3g

**Bradley Cooper could make a good Commissioner Gordon based on that stache/haircut in the video.

ace3g

ace3g

Joker is now streaming on HBO Now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed