"Creating the Alien" Trailer Released

Started by ikarop, Mar 10, 2014, 06:59:17 PM

Author
"Creating the Alien" Trailer Released (Read 31,455 times)

Cal427eb

*breathing intensifies*

Local Trouble

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 20, 2014, 05:45:12 AM
Well of course, yes.

I like your style, Dude.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Well, he considers everything Canon. /:

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Flight Officer Lambert on Mar 20, 2014, 12:31:15 AM
I love that this game isn't JUST some Alien game but a true survival horror game that is completely dedicated to the first films atmosphere filled with dread, terror and true horror. Haven't played a game like that in awhile since Silent Hill lol.

I can't help but agree. for a long time the only alien games we ever got were FPS games. I think this will be good to breathe new life into the alien gaming franchise. this is why I hope the game comes out good, and does great. I can see Potential in the direction this game wants to go. I HOPE this game is good. I WANT to hype for it. but I have to hold restraint and wait and see what the reviews say.

Aside from that I will get this game. it has alot of potential and I like the direction this game is going because it's an alien game. the franchise was MADE for Survivor horror, as Aliens is made for FPS. Perhaps if the game is good enough we can see a Survivor horror game for Predator? just imagine that!

Local Trouble

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Mar 20, 2014, 07:35:23 PM
Well, he considers everything Canon. /:

He's consistent, I'll say that for him.

Xenomrph

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Mar 20, 2014, 07:55:25 PMPerhaps if the game is good enough we can see a Survivor horror game for Predator? just imagine that!
Maybe something in the vein of Far Cry 3 or Metal Gear Solid 3, where you're both being hunted by while simultaneously hunting a Predator.

AvP2 kinda-sorta tried to have parts where it seemed like a Predator was "hunting" you, but it was all scripted stuff.

Vepariga

awesome vids, game keeps looking better every time

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Officially excited about this game

Vrastal

So the Creating the Alien video, not just the trailer, has it been uploaded yet or is it the 2:55 video?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed