"Creating the Alien" Trailer Released

Started by ikarop, Mar 10, 2014, 06:59:17 PM

Author
"Creating the Alien" Trailer Released (Read 31,729 times)

Jango1201

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Mar 17, 2014, 07:37:15 PM
Quote from: reecebomb on Mar 17, 2014, 03:51:58 PM
Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Mar 17, 2014, 12:53:05 PM
Quote from: reecebomb on Mar 17, 2014, 10:36:25 AM
Yay, they have added lips and saliva!

Wut?

IsnĀ“t this the first clip of the game where alien can be seen salivating and there is also a short peek at of the xenemorph with closed lips?

Screen it, because I don't see it.

I just replayed the video again and the alien doesn't have lips.

Local Trouble

Screen cap or I call shenanigans.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 17, 2014, 07:42:35 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 15, 2014, 09:59:23 PM
I know that PCs will always trump consoles in sheer horsepower, but connecting my PC to my TV really isn't an option. My PC is upstairs and my TV is downstairs. :P
Meh, monitors have better picture quality than most TVs.  :P
I don't see how that changes anything I said. :P

I'll deal with inferior graphics if it means I get to play on my couch with my surround sound system.

Cal427eb

I didn't say it did.  :P

I enjoy sitting in my comfy office chair with headphones.

LastSurvivor92

This game does look truly frightening. I can't wait!

Local Trouble

Do you panic like Lambert too?

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 18, 2014, 05:13:09 PM
When the game comes out, I hope we all do.

Like I'm not even being facetious, I hope the game scares the everliving shit out of me.

reecebomb

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 17, 2014, 08:54:20 PM

Screen cap or I call shenanigans.

I though i saw lips from 02.01 to 02.05. Maybe they are just teeth, but hopefully not. Alien needs lips.

judge death

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Mar 15, 2014, 07:35:27 PM
But did they have people test the Rome series?

That's reason enough for me, we've got proof of people actually playing the game.
Well people played the Dark souls 2 demos at conventions and said it looked fantastic but when it got released it didnt look that good anymore, going after demos/gameplays/videos and pictures is a bad idea. Ever since the 80s game producers and developers has used many tricks to fool one to buy the games, in the 80s they often showed pictures from the arcade edition and not the actual game, in the 90s paid reviews and rendered pictures, in the 20s and to now hype and false videos etc, its pretty normal for those who have been in the industry a long time :)

LastSurvivor92

haha good one Local Trouble  :laugh: and If the game ends up scary enough I could end up in the same panicked state as Lambert lol. It just depends lol :P

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Better Lambert than Dietrich.  And don't be a black man around either one of them.

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 19, 2014, 05:22:16 AM

Like I'm not even being facetious, I hope the game scares the everliving shit out of me.

Will it be canon?

TITANOSAUR

I think I'm with alot of people who are weary of the game. especialy after Aliens: CM. I'm gonna wait until I see a review from Angry Joe.

LastSurvivor92

I love that this game isn't JUST some Alien game but a true survival horror game that is completely dedicated to the first films atmosphere filled with dread, terror and true horror. Haven't played a game like that in awhile since Silent Hill lol.

Ultramorph

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Mar 19, 2014, 08:11:19 PM
I think I'm with alot of people who are weary of the game. especialy after Aliens: CM. I'm gonna wait until I see a review from Angry Joe.

His review of Rome Total War II was spectacular. Hopefully CA learned from that fiasco.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 19, 2014, 06:38:12 PM
Better Lambert than Dietrich.  And don't be a black man around either one of them.

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 19, 2014, 05:22:16 AM

Will it be canon?
Well of course, yes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed