Q&A with Rebellion

Started by ikarop, Jun 28, 2009, 11:57:12 AM

Author
Q&A with Rebellion (Read 47,279 times)

[Alpha]Frost

[Alpha]Frost

1. Who is composing the music for the game?
2. What games have influenced you, besides Aliens vs Predator and Aliens vs. Predator 2?

Quote from: Private W Hudson on Jun 28, 2009, 03:19:59 PM
Will there be Survival and Evac in the new Avp?

Please ask this! :)

shinigami

shinigami

Q1: Will there be life cycle in MP? If yes then make more hiding places.
Q2: Will there be an Exosuit like in AVP2 (PC)? Would be cool if yes.
Q3: Will there be more clasic Predator weapons? (Disck, Netgun)
Q4: How many Alien types there will be and will there be any new ones?
Q5: What are the new abilities of the Aliens?
Q6: Will there be available maps in MP locations from the clasic movies? (Nostromo, Hadley's Hope, Furine 116, Verloc, AvP Pyramid, Jungle)
Q7: Will the MP maps have more functions. (like closing doors or turning on/off lights. More destructible enviornment)
Q8: Will Space Jockeys appear in SP or anything of their technology?

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

We already know that there is a multiplayer mode  but is there multiplayer customization e.g. chooshing the mask design of your predator  and having some unlockable items as you go up in rank ?  If not could we please have this?

PrimalDragon

PrimalDragon

about, what will the minimum system requirements be for the PC version of the game?

Awgustas

Awgustas

Will there be any new weapons? (for marine and predator)
How many missions will every specie have? (if there will be missions at all...)

Ash 937

Ash 937

How would you say that AvP3 improves on the work you have done for the series in the past?

Are there any ideas that you wished to include in the game but couldn't because of time restraints or resources?

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I have a few.

Will this game take an unbiased approach to the characters and portray both the alien and the predator positively?

Will the single player campaigns be independent like in Aliens vs. Predator or will they directly effect one another like in Aliens vs. Predator 2?

All the previous AvP games had only online multiplayer. Considering this game will be on consols, will there be a split screen multiplayer?

Inferno

Inferno

um guys seriously? some of the questions have already been answered and some of them are weird....

there WILL be DLC, thats already been confirmed forever ago.

Q1. When could we expect a playable demo

Q2. Would a multiplatform MP experiance be possible? (pc,ps3,360 players going against each other)

Inferno

Inferno

Quote from: jwbradf on Jun 28, 2009, 03:18:29 PM
The focus jump looks awesome, but will the Predator be able to jump just to get out of the way quickly? Will the Predator also lose the mask when receiving damage like in the PC version AVP 2. Also, will there be customization in the multi/co-op player modes?
The pred is capable of doing a regular jump.
Quote from: The PredBen on Jun 28, 2009, 03:26:42 PM
Here are my top 5 questions:

1.) Will the alien be able to wield acidic blood as a ligitiment weapon ( i.e. toss it towards someone )

2.) Can the aliens climb on ceilings and everything?

3.) Does the game allow you to play underwater missions ( levels under water. )

4.) Do all the storylines take place at the same time

5.) Does the Predator have his combistick?

thanks very much for allowing me to submit these in the questions forum , thanks.

1. no
2.yes
4.yes
5.most likely

Quote from: Master on Jun 28, 2009, 12:28:48 PM
1.How many SP campains are included?/ Is there more than three SP campains?/ Is there a possibility to play as Predalien?         2. Can you give us example of new marine weapon?

There are 3 campaigns, a predalien would probably be an expansion pack

Quote from: Awgustas on Jun 28, 2009, 04:47:46 PM
Will there be any new weapons? (for marine and predator)
How many missions will every specie have? (if there will be missions at all...)

yes there will be new weapons for marines, pred new weapons are unconfirmed
they arent going to know how many missions each species will have.....
Quote from: nostalgiaaddict88 on Jun 28, 2009, 05:02:06 PM
I have a few.

Will this game take an unbiased approach to the characters and portray both the alien and the predator positively?

Will the single player campaigns be independent like in Aliens vs. Predator or will they directly effect one another like in Aliens vs. Predator 2?

All the previous AvP games had only online multiplayer. Considering this game will be on consols, will there be a split screen multiplayer?

1. they will say, "we will try to portray them both positively" obviously
2. like avp2
3. im sure there will be split-screen.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Are there any plans for some sort of ranking system other then leadeboards? and do you plan on making direct movie based maps example like how AVP 2 made the furnace and mess hall from Alien 3

Steve C

Steve C

Will the predator actually decloak whenever he takes damage or uses any weapon, even meele weapons?  It looked like it in the demo, and that, in my opinion, is not a good idea.

Will the marine, and especially alien and predator, each have proper sound effects from the original movies (i.e. vocal sounds for alien and predator as well as weapons for the predator and marine)?

Playing as the predator, will it be possible to decide which target to lock onto for tracking weapons rather than have the game choose for us?  I.e. lock onto the target in the middle of a group of marines rather than having the game autolock on the nearest one.

Can we get rid of homing plasma bolts and simply have the shoulder cannon lead its target and make the plasma bolt move faster like in AvP1?

Will it be possible to shoot limbs off of the marines and predators as well as the aliens, which we've seen already?  Can this carry over to multiplayer?

Inferno

Inferno

Quote from: Steve C on Jun 28, 2009, 05:19:22 PM
Will the predator actually decloak whenever he takes damage or uses any weapon, even meele weapons?  It looked like it in the demo, and that, in my opinion, is not a good idea.

Will the marine, and especially alien and predator, each have proper sound effects from the original movies (i.e. vocal sounds for alien and predator as well as weapons for the predator and marine)?

Playing as the predator, will it be possible to decide which target to lock onto for tracking weapons rather than have the game choose for us?  I.e. lock onto the target in the middle of a group of marines rather than having the game autolock on the nearest one.

Can we get rid of homing plasma bolts and simply have the shoulder cannon lead its target and make the plasma bolt move faster like in AvP1?

Will it be possible to shoot limbs off of the marines and predators as well as the aliens, which we've seen already?  Can this carry over to multiplayer?
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. good question
5. Yes

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 28, 2009, 03:37:11 PM
They only included weapons from AvPR? So you're saying the Disc is not in this?

Didn't mean it like that. I just mean why they are including AVPR weapons at all. Mines ect.

I hope to god they include the disk.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

1.- there will be some human opponents to the marines?

2.-are aliens capable of carring humans/preds to the the hive?

3.-can a impregnated player still play until the chestburster spawns?

Darkness

Darkness

Oh, yeah, I forgot about Mines. That's another thing they've taken from AvPR. Huh, don't count on the Disc then. They've probably got the silly shuriken instead.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed