Q&A with Rebellion

Started by ikarop, Jun 28, 2009, 11:57:12 AM

Author
Q&A with Rebellion (Read 47,282 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Hey everyone, as I said before we have the opportunity to do a Q&A with Rebellion and we want to give the fan-base the chance to get involved and suggest questions.

Note that:

- We are free to ask "whatever" we want.
- As you know AvP is still being worked on.
- Some aspects of the game can't be answered yet so try to ask questions that can be answered.
- We may get general answers so avoid asking questions about things we have already seen.

Next Thursday we will pick about 15 questions so try your best to post smart questions and be participative.

Master

Master

1.How many SP campains are included?/ Is there more than three SP campains?/ Is there a possibility to play as Predalien?         2. Can you give us example of new marine weapon?

RavagerDX

RavagerDX

The only thing that really bothered me was that the Aliens were slow in the gameplay we've seen so far. So the only thing I'd like to know is if they'll change that (or at least make the playable Alien not that slow).

Master

Master

3. Is the dog-alien in game?/ Can you give us example of new (not yet seen) enemy?          4. We really do think that pred is decloaking to often in demos, is there a possibility to turn off decloaking after every attack or can you change it to be more film accurate?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Will the game be a completely linear experience?

Have the Alien's death explosions yet to be finalised?

Alien³

Alien³

what types of xenomorph will you be able to play as?

Neon_Knight

Neon_Knight

Will this game feature multi-player?  Will co-op modes be available?

I'm a ridiculously huge fan of co-op games, it'd be great if AVP3 has it too.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Here are Mine:

-Will you release a Full SDK (Full kit with all necessary tools to create maps, skins, mods, models, source code, etc.) as you did with Aliens Vs. Predator (1999)?
It would be a nice feature and as you perhaps know, this will allow the community to stay alive not like many games nowadays which are empty because there is a lack of assistance and an inactive community.

-Will there be a Custom character maker such as you could build your own character (Select his face, body, armor, size, color, etc.)?

-Why did you choose to give 2 wristblades to the Predator? Isn't that a little childish? It remind some "dadada-land" design that you only see in Hollywood... you know when a guy is holding two gun, then he jump and he kill all his opponent.

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

This is mine:

Are you considering reviving the popular survivor multiplayer mode implemented in Monolith's AVP2, and/or brining any new unique modes?

snaileri

snaileri

Please ask questions about the PC version! The previous AVP games have been PC exclusive, so they need to make superior PC exclusive features into AVP3 too.
So to put this into one question:

In the past few years, many PC versions of multiplatform games have been ported straight from the console versions, and that way lack the features that PC gamers really want. Will the new game have a PC version that has those features like modding tools, dedicated servers or having a server browser instead of matchmaking system?

I hope you really DO ask something about the PC version. It's been a recent trend to leave the PC community in the dark, when it comes to multiplatform games.
Another thing to ask is that will there be differences in graphical quality between the PC and the consoles.

gss

gss

yes, please ask what teh difference will be bout PC version compared to consoles

War Wager

War Wager

1. Will the Alien be more into character with the movies and will it be a substantial threat up close?

2. What kinds of Predator influiences or behaviours will the PredAlien show?

3. Who will be doing the soundtrack?

If I had to choose one of them, I'd pick soundtrack. The first two will be asked a fair bit anyway.

matisian

matisian

simple question about requirements of PC version?

snaileri

snaileri

Quote from: matisian on Jun 28, 2009, 02:06:44 PM
simple question about requirements of PC version?

The game is not finished yet. It's too early to tell the system requirements.

Yutani

Yutani

1- Will be the mottion tracker "on the pulse rifle"?

2- How will grow the chestbuster to became an adult alien?

3- Will be syntetics?

4- Will be the alien life cycle on multiplayer?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed